Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
WNY Biodiesel Co-op
915 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's the problem 2x in the past 2 weeks I've lost power after the truck has run like a champ . It starts loosing power and continues to go downhill until she dies. Then you crank the hell out of it before it even starts to fire. Then when I finally get it going ,it runs like only 3 or 4 cylinders are firing. After I get it trailered home and hook up the AE all my numbers for the Injection pressure , duty cycle and voltage are good . I pulled p1280 ,p1212 ,p1211, p0470, p0475 ,p0476. After idling , revving, and short drives over 3 days all the numbers are good and the only codes I get are for the EBPV and EBP sensor. Also my coolant temp , sensor showed 302F ( on AE) when I started the truck today , stone cold, , after 10 minutes it went to 17F then slowly climbed up to a normal reading . Can the coolant temp sensor cause driveabilty problems and how about the EBPV and sensor . Now it runs with a good amount of hesitation , but it is drivable, still the only codes I get are the EBPv and sensor . Daily it has improved its performance but all I'm doing is idling , revving and short drives.:dunno:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts