Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guy's, how do you load the tunes from the memory card into the the Dashdaq? I'm not having any luck with the tranfer. Thanks.

·
Registered
137 Posts
From your email, attach your memory card to your computer, put the tunes in the transfer folder. If you do not have that folder, create it. If you first hookup the Dashdaq to your truck with the memory card in it, and backup the firmware it will also create.

After this folder is on the memory card with your tunes in it, put the card into your dashdaq, plug it into your truck, put the key in the on position.

Now on the dashdaq go to tuning, then load tune. You should be able to scroll through the 3 tunes you chose and then select load to load it. It takes quite awhile for it to load.

I hope this helps

·
Registered
3,802 Posts
Looks like the question was answered pretty dang well.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey guy's I've installed the three tunes onto the memory card and and installed the card into the Dasdaq. I then go to the load tunes icon and click and the tunes are not there.
Thanks

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey guy's Thanks for the help, I was creating my own folder instead of the tranfer folder that you create when you plug the dasdaq in. So I'm loading the 210 as we speek.
Is the 250 worth the extra cash?? Thanks again.

·
Registered
137 Posts
I couldn't tell you if the 250 is better or not because it is the first one I loaded and it kicks *** so I have not tried the lower ones yet

·
Premium Member
375 Posts
I couldn't tell you if the 250 is better or not because it is the first one I loaded and it kicks *** so I have not tried the lower ones yet
Dr. P,

Did you upgrade to the cat delete and add the larger injectors?

I am waiting on a call or email from SDT........

Mike

·
Registered
124 Posts
The 250 is worth every penny that it costs. The transmission shifts really hard and I can fill up a whole road with smoke. Even though it is 250 hp, I actually get about 5 mpg better than before because it keeps the motor in the low rpm's.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Dr. P,

Did you upgrade to the cat delete and add the larger injectors?

I am waiting on a call or email from SDT........

Mike

I did delete the CAT also. I did not buy a delete pipe at all, I gutted mine because I got nervous at the thought of visual inspections here in California. Also, I have the stock injectors. My only mods are AFE air intake with torque tube, Spartan Tuner, and Magnaflow DPF back exhaust

·
Registered
23 Posts
I did delete the CAT also. I did not buy a delete pipe at all, I gutted mine because I got nervous at the thought of visual inspections here in California. Also, I have the stock injectors. My only mods are AFE air intake with torque tube, Spartan Tuner, and Magnaflow DPF back exhaust
I have not heard of any visual inspections being performed in CA. I know that we will have to smog these 08's in the future. Have you heard different?

·
Registered
137 Posts
I had heard rumors and so had my mechanic about huge fines for lack of having the equipment on their with a visual inspection. But, you know how rumors can be

·
Premium Member
861 Posts
I don't know about inspections, but if you draw attention to youself with a huge cloud of coal, then a fix it ticket would probably be in your future.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts