Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How do you handle the wait, while your parts creep across the country at the speed of slow?
We need some spartan tuned delivery trucks or something.

·
Premium Member
2,039 Posts
How do you handle the wait, while your parts creep across the country at the speed of slow?
We need some spartan tuned delivery trucks or something.
I remember when my Phalanx was in the mail from Spartan for my truck when they first released them, I am only a day away from them and that one day seemed like a year! But trust me the wait is very well worth it!!! :thumb:

P.S. - Thanks for your order!!!

W

·
0 Posts
ohhh its hard... my neighbors think im nuts as it seems i have the delivery truck at my house almost everyday...

·
Don't mind me
27,557 Posts
Oh no Will you posted in the 6.4 section.:doh: Next thing you are going to get is someone saying you don't no what it is like because you don't drive a 6.4. :crazy: Funny that we all have to wait for parts and all no what that is like.

·
Premium Member
1,830 Posts
I dont know how much longer I can wait for my chip to arrive:dunno:
I guess I dont have a choice:doh:

·
Registered
198 Posts
Haha yeah. I own a shop and its almost annoying to have my truck in the shop working on it because people that come in while it's in there always ask 1 of 2 questions or both.

1. What did you break this time?
2. Whatcha doin now?! You're always workin on that truck, do you ever drive it

Haha I guess it seems like that to them but I think it's fun and enjoyable for me to work on my own truck. Even if there's nothing wrong with it hehehe but who on here doesn't?

But I understand what you're saying, it sucks waitin on parts

·
Premium Member
8,819 Posts
Oh no Will you posted in the 6.4 section.:doh: Next thing you are going to get is someone saying you don't no what it is like because you don't drive a 6.4. :crazy: Funny that we all have to wait for parts and all no what that is like.
With you being a moderator, I figure you could refrain from making a comment like that....guess not :doh:

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
AAhhhh its almost here...

Attachments

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
no, i called those *******s to see if i could pick it up. its being transited from 1 station to another today, and then delivered tomorrow

·
Registered
742 Posts
whats worse is when you get the tuner but not the delete pipe. thats what happened to me haha.

but just read up on al the install instructions so when you get it you know exactly what to do.

·
Registered
2,735 Posts
whats worse is when you get the tuner but not the delete pipe. thats what happened to me haha.

but just read up on al the install instructions so when you get it you know exactly what to do.
Do you have a link to the install instructions. I am in the same boat as the OP. I just ordered mine from cobbs too!

·
Premium Member
2,039 Posts
no, i called those *******s to see if i could pick it up. its being transited from 1 station to another today, and then delivered tomorrow
Well thats a pile of crap!

i guess i am on the waiting list now just ordered all my goodies from cobbs they are first class i must say.
Chris :woot:
Thanks for the kind words Chris!!! :thumb:

Do you have a link to the install instructions. I am in the same boat as the OP. I just ordered mine from cobbs too!
Colt, I will knock the dust off yours its been in lay-away long enough! Glad to finally see you converting over to the dark-side or should I say good side?

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Yep, Cobb's offers top notch service! And Dusten, it's good to see you finally bit the bullet and bought the Spartan system. You WILL NOT regret it bud :thumb:

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yep, Cobb's offers top notch service! And Dusten, it's good to see you finally bit the bullet and bought the Spartan system. You WILL NOT regret it bud :thumb:
i didnt finally do anything. I've been trying to buy one for a year. My wife the accountant(literally) kept complaining that it wasnt wise to do, blah blah blah. after my 1200 mile trip this month at 11.2 mpg the whole trip, i convinced her, showing her in 20000 miles it'll pay for itself

·
Premium Member
2,039 Posts
i didnt finally do anything. I've been trying to buy one for a year. My wife the accountant(literally) kept complaining that it wasnt wise to do, blah blah blah. after my 1200 mile trip this month at 11.2 mpg the whole trip, i convinced her, showing her in 20000 miles it'll pay for itself
Tell her to let you take care of the truck stuff from now on! :thumb:

·
Registered
2,735 Posts
Thats funny!, I had to do the same thing with my wife when I bought the sct. This time I just didnt tell her! OH CRAP here she comes......

Our accountant always gets so pissed at me cause there is like 500.00 a month in random paypal charges to our bank account and I just say oh its for the truck maintence. In my head im going SHHHHH woman your gona get me in trouble!

1 - 20 of 55 Posts