Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

There are some pics.

I was thinking these emblems:

I also want to see if I can repaint the red in the badge on the fender because it's faded out.

I want some running board lights and some LED's on my mirrors. I want those side fender vents that are on the new Superduty's, but I don't have the cajones to cut into my fender. Anyone know someone around central Florida that specializes in that?

The other only thing I can think of is chrome fender flare things around the wheels. I had them before, but the rubber came off them and it started to scratch my truck. I did like the look of it like that. Maybe some window visors on the doors?

Anything else you guys can give me input on?

·
Registered
454 Posts
Chrome tow hooks.:)

·
Registered
750 Posts
Take that gator off and put a WVU mountaineer on in its place... j/k tow hooks, smoke lights, and maybe some grill inserts and a 5" tip.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Take that gator off and put a WVU mountaineer on in its place... j/k tow hooks, smoke lights, and maybe some grill inserts and a 5" tip.
LOL! I want some smoke lights. I need to replace my LED fender light on my passenger side cause it mysteriously disappeared.

beauty rings for the front wheels to cover the lugs... :thumb:
Know where I can get them? I did a quick search, but couldn't come up with anything.

chrome stacks blowing black smoke always looks good lol
I would love some stacks, but I don't know if I could afford them, lol.

·
Premium Member
9,603 Posts
for the lug covers either a junk yard or dealer... not many places have them. I went through that when tire dealer broke one of mine.

·
Ole White
5,253 Posts
Leveling kit and bigger tires, billet grille, diamond plate toolbox and bedcaps

Just some suggestions

Nice lookin truck the way it sits now though

and

Like the Gator Plate GO GATORS! ! !

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Yea, I need to do that. Actually there are more scratches on the right side of the fender and in between the bed and cab. My dog never jumped out of my truck, but last month he decided he wanted to and the chain scratched the living hell out of it. :(

I talked to a guy about buffing it and think he said compound might get some of it out.

The ones on the bed and fender are less noticeable, but I still know they are there. :(

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Leveling kit and bigger tires, billet grille, diamond plate toolbox and bedcaps

Just some suggestions

Nice lookin truck the way it sits now though

and

Like the Gator Plate GO GATORS! ! !
Thanks. I do want some bigger tires. I've actually ran Hankook 235/8516's almost all of it's life. Last year I tried some Michelin 235/85/16's, but I didn't really use them as they were intended, so I won't spend that much again. I want some 22.5's, but my wallet disagrees. If I had those, I think that would be happy with the rest of the truck, lol.

I have some extra money coming in next month, which is why I'm trying to get some ideas now.

·
OperationSmile.org
2,011 Posts
I would go with the all chrome badges, a set of all terrains. Chrome exhaust tip, a billet grill and smoked cab lenses. That would make that dually look sick. Sometimes i wish I had a dually

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks for all the input everyone. I'm going to order some badges and lights in the next 2-3 weeks. I'm moving next weekend, so I won't have time then. I also need to give it some time for the badges to come in after I order them. I'll try to get some smoked lights, but those are pretty expensive. As I said earlier, in May I'm expecting a little extra money; not just that stimulus check thing either. I might be able to afford some extra lights then.

I'll need some new tires soon, but I don't know what kind to get yet!

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
By getting rid of the florida gators tag and replacing it with a GEORGIA BULLDOGS ONE!!!! GO DAWGS!!!

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
if you found a chevy and parked next to it. the same effect you get when you add a 12 pack to an ugly girl.
LOL!!! It looks great right now. But I think smoked headlights would look sick. and smoke'd LED taillights if the dents and scratches are fixed. All a matter of opinion though.

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
Oh I just noticed you didn't have an exhaust on that boy. a 4" straight pipe turbo back would look sweet, will a big ole tip. (7" or below PLEASE.) Now believe it or not but that'll make a world of difference in the rear view looks department.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts