Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cant decide what lift to go with, how big of tires can I run with each? Thanks for the info!

·
Registered
796 Posts
I have a 6 inch and I run 37x 13.5 but I had to get a drop down shackle for the front cause the front started to sag 4 inch lift I would go with 35's you can run 35's stock but look better with a lift. I can take a side view of my truck so you can see the tire clearence if you want.

·
Registered
178 Posts
35s! Just as long as they are wide. Mine are 35x 13.5, I have a 2in leveling and my dad has a 6" but his tires are only 12.5 and they look way different. They both look really good overall but the extra inch makes for an awesome stance.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have a 6 inch and I run 37x 13.5 but I had to get a drop down shackle for the front cause the front started to sag 4 inch lift I would go with 35's you can run 35's stock but look better with a lift. I can take a side view of my truck so you can see the tire clearence if you want.
If you could get a pic that would be great! I have been leaning towards the 6" with the 37's

·
Registered
796 Posts
Well i would do it but I can't figure out how to make the picture a small enough file to post it on here. I will keep trying

·
Premium Member
5,837 Posts
get a photobucket account and upload it there.... then post the IMG code... make life a lot easier

·
Registered
796 Posts
P1010227.JPG I will try this if not I will do the photo bucket thing
hmm kinda small

·
Premium Member
5,837 Posts
you can "tankerize" your truck and do a 4" lift with bushwacker cut out flares and run 41" mud tires.... LMAO

·
Registered
796 Posts
Sorry im kinda computer stupid. hope thats good enough

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
DJM...Truck looks awesome!! I keep thinking I am going to go with a 4" lift then I see trucks with a 6" and 37's and makes me rethink!

·
Registered
796 Posts
I wish I would of just went with a 4inch cheaper tires easier to get around in the woods, but the price difference for a 6 and 4 was only a hundred bucks so I said heck why not.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts