Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I posted this in the rallies section thought I would throw it up here also. Would love to meet some of you lonestar truck guys!!!! See you there

Finally, after a lot of talk, I am proud to announce our first dyno day with the new dyno. As you may know, we have just recently purchased and installed a brand new Mustang AWD Dynameter, and we're ready to break it in proper.

In honor of this momentous occasion, we will be offering dyno pulls for $20. Yes, $20. This is for 3 pulls or 2 pulls and 1/4 mile simulation (that's right, on this dyno you can do a true 1/4 run simulation), no wideband. We will charge an extra $10 if your car is retarded low and we have to use special ramps, fork lifts, or any other implement of destruction to get you on the rollers. We can accomodate FWD, RWD, AWD, Diesel Trucks, etc.

We will start this at 10AM, Saturday June 7th. We will stay as late as midnight or so. If there are a ridiculous amount of cars left we will continue on Sunday if the need presents its self.

We will be grilling out, we'll probably raffle some stuff off, and we'll be kicking off our Dyno Shootout, where I'll have a special website showcasing the highest powered cars to touch the rollers. We'll also have prizes for the class winners.

We'll have 2 drums of Race Gas and 1 drum of Methanol on hand for those who want to purchase some to use on their rides.

This is a cash only event. No credit cards, No WIC, No Food stamps.

We are located at 290 and Bingle, on Burr Oak Drive, next to Mustang Cat. More info to follow, as it presents itself. Feel free to post questions, and let us know if you think you might want to come by

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
wow sounds like ill be planning to attend as well. the only prob is my truck is stock and the edge evo is on the way and wont be here on time! :doh:

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
thats right by the house I will try to be there! :woot:

·
Premium Member
9,603 Posts
I don't think i'm going to run... Supposed to be a big event so I just want to check out all the other rides..

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
I don't think i'm going to run... Supposed to be a big event so I just want to check out all the other rides..
I'll try to get there early but if its packed and there is a long wait I probably wont run either it'll be neat to see tho:thumb:

·
Registered
3,989 Posts
I may be there. Depends on whats happening that day. I would like to make it, just gotta make sure I got the time.

·
Premium Member
9,603 Posts
well I did go, but it really wasn't what I was expecting.. I was me and one other truck the whole time I was there, and the other truck (silverado SS) couldnt even fit on the dyno cause the wheel base was to long. Way to many tuners. 9 out of 10 cars were mitsu lancers.... Oh well. Do have to say there were a few impressive numbers from the tuners...

·
Premium Member
14,367 Posts
Did you roll yours John?

·
Premium Member
9,603 Posts
Of course. I filled that shop with smoke! hahaha took about 20 minutes for it to clear....

I've been trying to check out the internet for videos... Just about everyone there was watching my truck..

and as for the numbers, they still arnt great.. best run was 380/725.. And I think my boost fooler isn't operating right. Noticed my ses light flashing on one of the runs...

·
Registered
3,989 Posts
Of course. I filled that shop with smoke! hahaha took about 20 minutes for it to clear....

I've been trying to check out the internet for videos... Just about everyone there was watching my truck..

and as for the numbers, they still arnt great.. best run was 380/725.. And I think my boost fooler isn't operating right. Noticed my ses light flashing on one of the runs...
Sweet! Glad you got to run at least. I wish I coulda made it :(

·
Premium Member
9,603 Posts
Here are a few pics...

And don't worry about not making it NIX. :thumb: there will be more...

before the run

during the run

after the run.. :hehe: :evillol:

·
Premium Member
14,367 Posts

:hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe:

Nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
haters gonna hate 24/7.
3,801 Posts

·
Registered
3,989 Posts
Oh man! those are great!! :hehe:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts