Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Some ppl from other forums have been wantin to get all the Houston area diezel owners together to hang out, bs and what not....so here it is

All Diesel eat and greet!!!!!

This Friday night 04/18/2008 @ 7:30

Wolfies
25550 Interstate 45
Spring, TX 77386
Phone: (281) 298-9653

Bring the wife/gf...come hang out...drink some :beer: ...and then some ppl talked about goin and shootin some pool afterwards!

Let me know if you can make it or not so we have an idea how many ppl are comin out!

If you get lost call Doug @ 281 779 0190...cause Im not good with directions either :D

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Short notice...

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I know the cummins ppl get together every friday night...some ppl have been wantin to do this and they just keep talkin and talkin so i finally said screw it and just did it!

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
oh i might be in on this!:thumb:

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok we are changin gthe date to Friday 04/18/2008 same time same place....we will have more if you cant make this one!

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Ok we are changin gthe date to Friday 04/18/2008 same time same place....we will have more if you cant make this one!
I'll be in Austin but I will definately make it to the next one keep me posted!:thumb:

·
Registered
3,989 Posts
Might be able to do this. i'll keep ya posted.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I may be there, I go to Wolfies all the time. Im coming back from Vegas that day so Ill have to see how tired I am

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ok...yall just let me know when you get a chance if you are for sure comin or not and how many ppl you are bringin with ya!

·
Registered
1,257 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Alright fellas...if yer plannin on coming let me know and post how many ppl are coming with ya! I need to make the reservations!

·
Registered
3,989 Posts
Ya'll have fun tonight! Wish I could make it!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts