Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I searched the site and only found the recommendation for Powerstroke Magic in Cypress, TX. Any other recommendations for a good shop/mechanic in the greater Houston area for an OBS 7.3 specifically? I'm in the market for one and understand that I may have to go out of state for the right truck, but would like to know if there are any places close to home to get it looked over. Also, I live south of Houston, and while I don't mind going out of my way to Cypress, I'd like to know if there are any other places to consider- especially if I ever find myself paying a tow bill.

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
Have you found the truck you want? There's not many shops in South Houston area. Most of us do our own work but I can ask a buddy of mine where he's at now.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Have you found the truck you want? There's not many shops in South Houston area. Most of us do our own work but I can ask a buddy of mine where he's at now.
No I haven't found the specific truck yet, but I am looking. I won't be serious about buying until late this year- I'm trying to do my due diligence as far as research goes. I want to do as much of my own work as possible as well, but I'd consider myself fairly amateur at this point in time- especially with diesels.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts