Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are gonna have another all diesel meet Fri night June 20th at Lonestar Motorsports Park in Sealy!

It's test and tune Fri nights... $25 to run and $10 to watch!

Here's the link to the track if you need any other info

Lonestar Motorsports Park - Home Page

See ya'll there!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dang...theres a lot of events going on that weekend...owell cant get it right everytime!

·
Registered
399 Posts
Im thinking I live in the wrong state you texans always got something going on, heck I think there is only a handfull of us from new york on here, and there is never any events :(

·
haters gonna hate 24/7.
3,801 Posts
Dang...theres a lot of events going on that weekend...owell cant get it right everytime!
im gonna try to make but i make no guarantees cause it is the weekend of the 1st LPS G2G :doh:

·
Registered
3,989 Posts
Im thinking I live in the wrong state you texans always got something going on, heck I think there is only a handfull of us from new york on here, and there is never any events :(
You just gotta set something up Farmer! Take the lead! :nod:

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
When did Hennessy reopen LMP? Last I heard they shut it down?

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Nevermind, the site says closed UNTIL June 20th for maintenence. I'm guessing that would be the first night back online.

·
Registered
3,989 Posts

·
Registered
736 Posts
Soooooooooooooooo anyone gonna go:dunno: I am up for it. Nothing like drinking beer and watching smoke and truck parts fly down the track:woot:

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Cmon out Motown...we got several ppl that say they aer gonna be there so it should be a good time!

the website still said test and tune every Friday night...so we went out there this past Friday and it was closed Im gonna call to make sure they are gonna be open that night...if they arent we are going to HRP in Baytown! Either way this deal is going down somewhere...even if its the street in front of my house!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
they show on their calendar to be reopening the night that you have planned to be down there. I haven't called, but I hope they're on schedule.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Meeeeeee tooooo I am gonna try and get ahold of something other than a recording today!

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Soooooooooooooooo anyone gonna go:dunno: I am up for it. Nothing like drinking beer and watching smoke and truck parts fly down the track:woot:
Hey CD, you really gonna go? I'll talk to Sarah, and maybe we can make a night of it. See what my truck will run on WVO and 35's compared to the old #'s.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
wow this is tempting maybe I can get my gauges in before then and go too! on my new set of wheels and tires :thumb:

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
wow this is tempting maybe I can get my gauges in before then and go too! on my new set of wheels and tires :thumb:
I thought you wanted the tires to last:dunno:

·
Premium Member
14,367 Posts
Can't miss the inaugural LSP meet in S.A. so I'm out. :thumb:

1 - 20 of 42 Posts