Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i seen a flyer for the Hot Summer Nights car and truck show. sept 22 saturday 3-9 in fredricksburg va. would anyone be interested in getting a group to meet and go to it?

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea its about 2 1/2 hours for me but if we get a good hand full of people i think it could be a lot of fun

·
Registered
445 Posts
Would be very cool to cruise down the road in a convoy of psd's. I've been wanting to do that since I bought mine. That's a lot of diesel sound :D

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So anyone interested in going.

·
Registered
603 Posts
I'm in !!! I live in Fredericksburg, it would be nice to get together...

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well I should be going wether or not I get anyone else to caravan I dont know

·
Registered
603 Posts
Cool, let me know... We can meet up, and hopefully have a few trucks to ride with.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ok will do. A duramax friend of mine might come to

·
Registered
183 Posts
I'm in, coming from Front Royal. I don't know of any one else up this way who's a member but let me know if some one from up this area wants to parade down.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hey guys so just trying to get a final count on possible people going. if you are going to make it pm me your number or something so we can have better contact and figure out a meeting place or something and try to caravan there. just want to put this out there i don't know exactly what is going on there but figured why not. i'm going wether or not any one else goes and i think a durmax friend of mine might be going to. so if you are still interested then let me know.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Send you a pm, thinking about coming for a bit to check it out as well as some other powerstrokes

·
Registered
603 Posts
So whats the results so far? Any others definite yet?

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ive got a duramax friend coming and 2 other org members meeting us there

·
Registered
603 Posts
cool man, I met Motorboy8769 out at the gun show this past weekend and he may come also.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
o so i just realized i already talked you. you are one of the guys i was talking about meeting there. my bad. pcris is most likely gonna meet us too. so may not be a big group but should be fun.

·
Registered
520 Posts
I'm coming I am stationed at belvoir cfoster I think that's kindof close to front royal for the caravan.

2008 F-350 CCLB all stock for now... Deleting and tuning with Vivian's looney street soon.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Im in the front royal area, might be interested in going if yal dont mind a cummins rollin with you

·
Registered
445 Posts
Im in the front royal area, might be interested in going if yal dont mind a cummins rollin with you
Whats wrong with the 97?
Im guessing from your sig that the cummins is the weekend warrior to kill all the ricers?

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
no your fine i got a durmax friend coming. a diesel truck is a diesel truck

1 - 20 of 51 Posts