Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Crappy pics but you get the idea. Some ****ing ***hole decided to mod my hood for me. :(:(:(

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
Thats what comprehensive coverage is for. Most hostpital's have cameras, see if you can get some footage of who did it and pin their azz to the wall... in court :D

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Man I hate people sometimes :dunno: :doh: I am sorry to see that, someone did the same thing to my door when I was in California recently, just not as bad.

·
Registered
136 Posts
It is probably some punk kid who feels like he is entitled and somehow being mistreated because he cant afford a Ford Pinto, let alone a nice Ford truck.

I can't stand people who have no respect for other people's property!

Sorry that happened to you.

·
Premium Member
2,402 Posts
Low life suckers. Sorry for your pain.
Doug

·
Registered
233 Posts
check them security cameras !

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
That definitely sucks, especially right after surgery. Someone keyed my tailgate and stole my Support the Troops ribbons off my tailgate last month. I suppose it could be worse though. Been the victim of two hit and runs within the last year or so and no one saw anything and cameras were useless. :mad:

If only I could catch the SOB!

·
Viking Heavy Diesel
20,738 Posts
Any idea who might have done it?

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Have gone back to see if cameras picked up anything. Placement of trees had the front of the truck hidden so no dice on catching the SOB.

Sent from my mobile time killer.

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Did you watch all of the cameras to see where he was comin from? Chances are you weren't the only one to get got by the low-life.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Wouldn't u love to have walked out and caught someone doing that. Well maybe not....I may do something that would get me in a little trouble.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I was so doped up on Percocet that I couldn't have done anything if I saw the guy. Wife had to drive me home.

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide

·
Registered
46 Posts
Man that sucks! probably some kid. I just recently replaced my hood becuse it was keyed or clawed by some animal. I was pissed, and just seeing your pictures reminds me of my whole ordeal.

I feel your pain :(

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
my brothers senior year in high school he bought a 40th anniversary mustang mach 1 orange with black stripe on hood. he had some money from a wreck he was in. well some kid at school took a 4 prong metal fork along the fender all the way down the door and over the rear fender. he was a little ticked. good luck bud. i wish you were in cincinnati. i got a friend in the scratch business. he does an awesome job. i met him when my moms 2011 explorer came in with a scratch and the dealer sent him to our house to do it and he said he would do my entire truck, every scratch for 175 bux. just scratches. i have alot. then i have a little dent in my hood that i need to find someon to pull out and i will have a flawless truck haha sorry bud

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Two words.

BUG DEFLECTOR!

·
Registered
4,483 Posts
Dude. My blood presure just went up. Not sure if anyone on here crusies the 6.0 area but last winter some PUNK smashed into my 06 with a new cadilac. Took out my front yard and Superduty. Tried to back out until I grabbed him with my right hand (.40 in the other that he didnt see).

My friend, I was mad. Tbone or key, its all the same. We use these trucks for our living and we take MAJOR PRIDE in them. Its not fair!

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
I hear ya on the p-cets. I had a plate and 6 screws put in my collarbone. If I caught him and had a gun in my hand I couldn't have done anything. It's hard to talk after surgery, much less jump some punk a** b***h messin with your truck.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts