Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well after work one of my buddies from work wanted to see my truck (i wasnt driving it today). so we go to my house and i ride him arround my barn a little and scared him a little bit and he said lets race and of corse i said sure! so i am driving arround my barn slowly and i hear his little pis$ed off bumble bee taking off and he had done got a 1/2 mile head start on me so i get after it and now my road is bout 4 miles long and verry narrow and about 1 or 2 miles later i am riding his a$$ pretty hard but of corse i couldnt pass but if i had room i would have easyly been able to.

first kill:woot:

his car:
not sure of all this stuff but will give you an idea
honda civic or accord
2 door
intake
full exhaust
that is all i know of

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Good Kill, I hope this thread doesn't turn into a "lets defend how fast hondas are thread" lol

·
Rice Hunter
4,036 Posts
Yer on a roll now.
How did that rice taste smoked??? lol

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanx yall
i didnt really know if i would win or not by the way he talked about it but apparently he was alot of talk!!!lol
but i did put a hurtin on him!!!

·
Registered
3,196 Posts
Good one Smitty, I logged on the the new Thread list and Saw a post label" TO ALL YOU CRY BABY'S ON THE DEF A MUSTANG " So I had to see what this was about, It was NASTY. Somebody deleted it as soon as I read it. So I went though the entire DEF A MUSTANG Tread.
Pretty crazy stuff. Somebody got thier panties in a bunch. 84

GOOD SPANKING ON THE HONDA MAN.

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Man it was nasty.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Nice stuff, you can pretty much be guaranteed a win against a honda unless they've actually built the car up professionally and dropped a decent chunk of change into it.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Good Kill, I hope this thread doesn't turn into a "lets defend how fast hondas are thread" lol
Yeah I yanked some chains I was gonna be cool with you and help you with your boost guage thread but it seems your just a goon with a slow truck who will never get anywhere and dont be to mad my mistake would walk your pile of crap.

and to 1995psd sorry about this and good job I hate hondas.

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
You got me there im just a goon with a slow truck, I lose you win. And honda does suck.

·
Registered
5,534 Posts
some kid around me, has a hatch back, and he built the thing with his dads money, to the max it dynos like 500hp. but its funny cause everytime he says something to me, i say whats the point? and you never had a job in your life, so is it really yours? and then i say the only good thing about hondas are the gas milliage, and your ruined that.

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
I agree, I started hating hondas in highschool, when every kid and there brother would put fart mufflers on there honda, and a APC sticker.... I really cant stand them.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Ahh the old Honda topic.

Cant we all agree that yes stock hondas r slow. they are grocery getters. But like any other car in the world with $10,000 you can make it fast.

im sure if I had $10,000 to waste i can make a honda lawn mower quick. LOL!

No disrespect for the Hondas though, they make decent cars. And yea every now and then youll run ino the one who was willing to shell out the cash to make it a hella fast go cart essentially.

personally if I ever considered going the import route i go subaru wrx sti, or Evo.

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thanks for all the comments you guys
today the guy with the honda asked me if i had told anybody about me beating him
and of corse i said no way. lol
i told him i would never put it on the internet or tell any of his friends about this incedent-lol
i did all of that
what can i say- i mean i beat a guy that was one of the biggest bragers about his car arround!!!
needless to say he dosent talk much about his car anymore to anybody-lol!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts