Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
THIS has been long overdo and i should have posted this long ago! But Jaron and Riken at Holderdown are the only guys i deal with period. i used to go all over to get the parts for my jobs that typically ended up being around 4 to 5 thousand dollars per job.These guys not only got every order right to date but also got the stuff to me within a few days and if i had a issue would call me back promtly even very late on sat and sun just to make sure i was happy and the issue resolved. So Jaran and Rykan and Holderdown THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!

·
Premium Member
11,966 Posts
You wouldn't be speaking of Rykan and Jaran by any chance, would you? :poke I've never seen them here on this site.

·
Premium Member
2,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You wouldn't be speaking of Rykan and Jaran by any chance, would you? :poke I've never seen them here on this site.
jaran is on here i don't know about rykan Ty for correcting my spelling! and yes im talking about them

·
Registered
863 Posts
great guys up there! deal with them all the time for injector stuff. i could go through jessie but rykan has always taken care of me so i wouldnt leave him out like that. and i think rykan is on here but not active. he is always on the nation

1 - 4 of 4 Posts