Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Hit the rollers at SDX

5K views 34 replies 17 participants last post by  mysticblu999 
#1 ·
Dynoed the 6.7 with the Spartan 200hp Warhammer updated file on DP Tuners mobile Dynocom dyno Saturday....

497HP 1375TQ

Needless to say I'm very pleased with the results.

#2 ·
Nice numbers man. :icon_ford:

I think I saw your run

#4 ·
It was at Schieds.

About 60 ft from the building Scheids had theres by at the fairgrounds.

Jody was on the computer. David Dunbar was running the trucks

#7 ·
Great numbers man but correct me if I'm wrong here but aren't the new 6.7s supposed to be around 400 hp stock and 800 ft/lbs of torque? By the way your torque numbers are MONSTROUS!!!!

On edit: Or is that to the flywheel and not the ground?

#12 ·
That's pretty sweet. What a huge torque #. Cudos to Spartan. Well done!
How's it drive round about town and on the highway?
Can you please post the dyno sheet? I'd like to see the torque curve.

Looks like H&S is on the hook for playing catchup now.
I sure hope they play. :)

#14 ·
Those are some great numbers, congrats!

#15 ·
Out of curiosity, is it a clean tune? Or is it pretty smokey? 200 lbft over h&s is pretty impressive!

#17 ·
It's somewhat smokey until the turbo spools but no where near a 6.0L or 6.4L....I've only owned a 6.0L previously but this truck runs clean.....just a slight haze at WOT.

Wow how many miles have you got on that set up? Im thinking of switching.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using AutoGuide.com App
Roughly 6000 miles

#19 ·
Cobrat03 - nice job. Would love to see a you tube vid of you firing her up and taking some video of the exhaust sound and smoke when being revved.

Does it shift well for you? I just can't imagine that kind of torque in these trucks. It must pull like a freaking freight train....curious what a 0-60 run looks like.

#21 ·
Let me know when you break 10k miles on the set up. I can't get over 10k miles out of a turbo since tuned. Both turbos that have blown up had exactly 10k tuned on them.

#28 ·
I have the part number. I know that the turbo I have on it now is the same as the last one. They couldn't tell me if this was the updated one or not. Wished I knew.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using AutoGuide.com App

#31 ·
Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't a Spartan tune justin uploaded tune? Or is it a full display unit like the H&S

#32 ·
its got a full display and after the update shows egts which was the main reason I didn't like them.

Sent from my DROIDX using AutoGuide.Com Free App

#34 ·
This is exciting. I need to e-mail Mike, I am putting my truck back to stock and have the 40K service done and the turbo checked then I want to delete the damn DPF. The thing has started going into a regen about every 150 miles

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.