Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dynoed the 6.7 with the Spartan 200hp Warhammer updated file on DP Tuners mobile Dynocom dyno Saturday....

497HP 1375TQ

Needless to say I'm very pleased with the results.

·
Premium Member
31,730 Posts
Nice numbers man. :icon_ford:

I think I saw your run

·
Real Men of Genius
5,309 Posts
Dynoed the 6.7 with the Spartan 200hp Warhammer updated file on DP Tuners mobile Dynocom dyno Saturday....

497HP 1375TQ

Needless to say I'm very pleased with the results.
DP Tuner, as in Jody? Where'd he have the mobile dyno at? Some good numbers by the way! The torque is absolutely monstrous.

·
Premium Member
31,730 Posts
It was at Schieds.

About 60 ft from the building Scheids had theres by at the fairgrounds.

Jody was on the computer. David Dunbar was running the trucks

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
DP Tuner, as in Jody? Where'd he have the mobile dyno at? Some good numbers by the way! The torque is absolutely monstrous.
I was very surprised by the torque number....never dreamed it would be almost triple the horsepower

·
WWW.COMPIGNTECH.COM
8,777 Posts
Great numbers man but correct me if I'm wrong here but aren't the new 6.7s supposed to be around 400 hp stock and 800 ft/lbs of torque? By the way your torque numbers are MONSTROUS!!!!

On edit: Or is that to the flywheel and not the ground?

·
Registered
547 Posts
Great numbers man but correct me if I'm wrong here but aren't the new 6.7s supposed to be around 400 hp stock and 800 ft/lbs of torque? By the way your torque numbers are MONSTROUS!!!!

On edit: Or is that to the flywheel and not the ground?
thats just at the flywheel. to the ground stock they are about 330/650

·
Premium Member
8,819 Posts
Congrats! Nice numbers! :D

·
Premium Member
615 Posts
That's pretty sweet. What a huge torque #. Cudos to Spartan. Well done!
How's it drive round about town and on the highway?
Can you please post the dyno sheet? I'd like to see the torque curve.

Looks like H&S is on the hook for playing catchup now.
I sure hope they play. :)

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Drives great...no complaints what so ever....averaged over 19 mpg for the whole trip...I feel that is pretty good considering oversize tires and 8000 lb truck. Here is the dyno graph.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Those are some great numbers, congrats!

·
Registered
99 Posts
Out of curiosity, is it a clean tune? Or is it pretty smokey? 200 lbft over h&s is pretty impressive!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Out of curiosity, is it a clean tune? Or is it pretty smokey? 200 lbft over h&s is pretty impressive!
It's somewhat smokey until the turbo spools but no where near a 6.0L or 6.4L....I've only owned a 6.0L previously but this truck runs clean.....just a slight haze at WOT.

Wow how many miles have you got on that set up? Im thinking of switching.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using AutoGuide.com App
Roughly 6000 miles

·
Registered
769 Posts
Cobrat03 - nice job. Would love to see a you tube vid of you firing her up and taking some video of the exhaust sound and smoke when being revved.

Does it shift well for you? I just can't imagine that kind of torque in these trucks. It must pull like a freaking freight train....curious what a 0-60 run looks like.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Cobrat03 - nice job. Would love to see a you tube vid of you firing her up and taking some video of the exhaust sound and smoke when being revved.

Does it shift well for you? I just can't imagine that kind of torque in these trucks. It must pull like a freaking freight train....curious what a 0-60 run looks like.
It does shift good....pulls great....the higher the gear the harder it pulls :D
I don't have a good way to get video...if I can get a buddy to film it I will see about getting some video :thumb:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts