Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 114 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So what is the highest HP powerstroke out there?

as in 6.0.

I want to know where my 900 hp 6.0 is on #2 with heui injection?

before you say impossible I have a saying. "impossible is a word used by those who will not"

I want to know who owns the most powerful 6 liter.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Have you Dyno'ed at 900 hp? That's impressive! I'd like to see more, like pics and vids.

·
Registered
4,546 Posts
if he had a 900hp 6 liter he wouldn't be asking "who has the highest horsepower 6.0".

·
<--Pro Cooler Racer
8,217 Posts
I think he is wanting to build a high HP 6.0, and see who the big dogs are.:thumb:

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I just want to know if anyone has achieved 900hp on just fuel.

·
<--Pro Cooler Racer
8,217 Posts
6.0 on fuel alone...I don't think any ones hit that high yet. But, I've been wrong before.:doh::hehe::hehe:

·
Rice Hunter
4,036 Posts
:popcorn2::popcorn2::popcorn2::popcorn2::popcorn2::popcorn2:

·
LTJDS
553 Posts
Your Answer is EASY Silly,

I Know a friend who knows a friend whos 2nd cousin on his Step-Mothers side
use to talk to a woman who dated briefly a Guy who ran into another Guy at a frequent watering hole, AND That Guy was Best friends with a Casting director who once had a Chance to Talk Face-2-Face with , None Other Than CHUCK NORRIS In The FLESH !!! :noteworthy:

For THE RECORD , Chuck Norris Has A 6.0L PSD with OEM Head Studs and Head Gaskets and is Putting Down a Conservative (1,876.78 RWHP) on #2 ALONE. He does have an 800HP WET NOS+ KIT , but as he is Chuck Norris He has Not had to Use it Yet. :rofl:

BTW: He Has Never Lossed a Race Yet, and his best Time in the 1/4 was 6.0598 at 265MPH ,( But he had the Air Conditioning ON) !

HOPE THIS HELPS....:icon_ford:

·
Registered
750 Posts
Yeah, I was there when Chuck ran that pass...He had the windows down too!!!! :hehe::hehe:

·
Don't mind me
27,557 Posts

Back to topic please!

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
you should tell your buddy about thius site, cause id love to hear about his truck!!!

·
<--Pro Cooler Racer
8,217 Posts
It wouldn't surprise me there is someoneout there.:nod: I just don't know of one personally.:dunno:

·
Premium Member
7,050 Posts
It wouldn't surprise me there is someoneout there.:nod: I just don't know of one personally.:dunno:
well the way you keep on putting money into your truck you might get there some day:hehe::thumb:

·
Registered
999 Posts
what does he use the truck for

Matt

·
<--Pro Cooler Racer
8,217 Posts
well the way you keep on putting money into your truck you might get there some day:hehe::thumb:
Thanks Ryan, but I am not even half way there, and that's on spray!:hehe::hehe:

Besides, I need mine to be daily drivable and not smoke out the entire state.:thumb::nod:

·
<--Pro Cooler Racer
8,217 Posts
I went further than I wanted to....I'm not answering any more questions...sorry.
Honestly Tank, then you shouldve of mentioned him. Of course there would be a lot of questions about him and his truck.

This is like dangling a carrot in front of a horse then throwing it out. And besides, if there is this truck, others in our "world" will know of it also. If it is that special, then info is somewhere.:nod:

1 - 20 of 114 Posts