Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I have not driven my truck in about 4 months as I've been out of the state. It is a 2002 with 250,000 miles on it. It has a diy intake, dp tuners chip, and 4" exhaust. I drove it from Nebraska to Denver the other day and it seems to be running a bit off. The EGT's sat at about 900 the entire drive. I was pulling a 7 x 16 foot enclosed trailer that probably ways about 4 pounds and the temperature was about 65 degrees and it was the middle of the night. It was a 250 mile drive and it took an entire tank of gas!? The thing is also feeling a bit sluggish but I'm not sure if that is my imagination. I took my bosses 2004 Cummins on a road trip a few weeks back and was very impressed with it (I know, don't shun me). It just seemed to be very responsive and quick on the throttle where mine is just a bit slow. Let me know if you guys have any ideas where I can begin diagnosing this problem. Thank you.

·
Registered
796 Posts
someone else's truck always feels better.. hahaha at least it does to me. im kind of anal about my truck so there is always something bothering me hahaha

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.