Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I recently purchased a 2015 F350. I bought Kensun HID headlights and fog lights. I installed the Headlights with no issue and they look great.

My problem lies with the fog lights. They are the Kensun 35w 6000k fog light kit. I went to install them and i am not getting them to light up at all. i have reversed the polarity on the kit, along with changing the fog light fuse from a 15amp to a 20amp (recommended by Kensun) . I have even returned my kit to Kensun and had them send me a brand new kit.

I have no idea what else to do. Should i purchase a relay harness for the fog light kit or find another set that is compatible?

·
Registered
129 Posts
I recently purchased a 2015 F350. I bought Kensun HID headlights and fog lights. I installed the Headlights with no issue and they look great.

My problem lies with the fog lights. They are the Kensun 35w 6000k fog light kit. I went to install them and i am not getting them to light up at all. i have reversed the polarity on the kit, along with changing the fog light fuse from a 15amp to a 20amp (recommended by Kensun) . I have even returned my kit to Kensun and had them send me a brand new kit.

I have no idea what else to do. Should i purchase a relay harness for the fog light kit or find another set that is compatible?
I am not familiar with that kit. I have installed HIDs before and know that you need to have a solid ground for them to work. I would check that first. It should be a plug and play to the factory harness. Everything else is basically wire management and solid connections. Make sure to hit everything with Dielectric grease too.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts