Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi yall. another blue oval guy here. came here to research on PSDs since im hoping soon to have one myself. Owned a few trucks myself before hand by they were all typical 1/2 tons and im looking into the PSD. Lets get to intro of me. my name is eric and i am 20 years old. i live in metro detroit area and i just recently graduated UTI for collision work. lil bout me i like offroading, snowboarding, and anything pretty much outdoors. looking into getting a 7.3L prefered 99-03 but a OBS will be fine.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thank you. so far ive learned a great few info on the 7.3s and hope to do some more learning and research before i throw down some cash on one.

·
Registered
234 Posts
:welcome1: this is like a second home for me :crazy:

·
Registered
37 Posts
Welcome to the .ORG! How did you enjoy UTI?

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i liked it very well. i knew alot of the stuff they were teaching from high school, but when it came to frame straightening thats where my ears perked up. and of course i liked the custom metal work and paint classes too. they did teach well in the electrical course that now makes me more confident on dealing with electrical problems in cars.

·
Premium Member
9,097 Posts
Welcome to Powerstroke.org
:welcome1::welcome2::welcome1::welcome2::welcome1::welcome2::welcome1:​

·
Other vehicle is an F250
18,320 Posts

·
Registered
674 Posts
welcome, i just picked up a 7.3 myself. I'm in West Bloomfield, so pending on where in metro detroit you are, i'm probably not far from you!

·
Registered
985 Posts
welcome to the org! and great choice for a motor. I love my 7.3! this site is amazing and the people are what makes it great. hopefully you get the chance to meet a few in person and go to some of the G2Gs.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks yall for the warm welcome. And ss4matt I live in warren, not too far from WB. Hopefully I can get my truck soon. I'd like to hang out at some PSD G2G.

·
Don't mind me
27,557 Posts
:welcome1: to the ORG!!

·
Viking Heavy Diesel
20,738 Posts
Welcome to the ORG!

·
Premium Member
17,255 Posts
:welcome1:

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
Welcome to the ORG!

·
a known holder of grudges
2,055 Posts
:icon_ford: :icon_ford: :ORG welcome: :ORG welcome: :ORG welcome: :icon_ford: :icon_ford:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts