Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Hi everyone, happy to be here!

382 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  TonyBologna79 
#1 ·
Hello!
I just bought a 2016 F-350 SD XLT w/6.7L sitting at 71k miles. Pretty new to the whole forum thing. A week after buying it I had to dodge another car on the highway which resulted in getting into a fight with some blackberry briers, scotch broom, and I think a hazelnut bush? Could’ve been a lot worse for sure. Pretty much everything was able to be buffed out, only real damage was the plastic housing on my drivers side tow mirror. That’s when I found out how much $$ they cost. Ouch. I have already bought a manual everything replacement and am going to attempt to fix the breaks which are both of the dual arms. So other than a possible set of step by step instructions or better yet a video, I’m looking for some good advice/tips on what to, or what to not delete as the engine is completely stock, fuel additives, and just some good know how from some more experienced diesel owners. I like performance but like towing capabilities as well. Towing a 26’ travel trailer for camping on weekends if I get em. Apologies for the novel, and thanks in advance for anyone who could be of help!

-Tony Vehicle door Automotive exterior Vehicle Auto part Bumper
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Pickup truck Automotive tire

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.