Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anybody played around with or know anything about HHO, BROWN GAS, HYDROGEN FUEL? All of these are names for Hydrogen which can be made from water as water is 2 parts hydrogen and 1 part oxygen. It is what drives the space ship. There is a web site www.water4gas.com that states you can use it on diesel engines to boost mileage. They also talk about a MAP sensor enhansor that changes the signal from the MAP sensor to the computer so the computer will lean out the mixture to compensate for the hydrogen. It is very interesting to me but at the same time I am alittle scepticle. Does anybody know about this with diesel engines or even gas engines for that matter.

·
Registered
31 Posts
My friend in Colorado started selling these several years ago to businesses. I haven't talked to him about this but I am also looking into it. I think his main focus was on large trucks.

·
Registered
326 Posts
hho

Did you guys hear this on coast to coast.?:hehe:
They just ran a program on it and it sounds better than vegi oil.:hehe:
If you put them in series you can make a strong case for millage.The science is there and the cost is great.:thumb:
I may do this as well.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
HHO

manastev, can you contact your friend to see if he has been successful with getting the diesel to run on water? Also does he tap into the MAP sensor to trick the computer to lean out the engine and compensate with hydrogen?

·
Registered
54 Posts
You can also check out a site called Hydrogen Garage LLC. They have a lot of info on this and it is FREE. Some sites are charging for info on how to make them, DON'T pay for it. word is you may not need to mess with maping, in theary with the added fuel you keep your foot out of the pedal for the same amount of power, hence saveing diesel.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Has anybody played around with or know anything about HHO, BROWN GAS, HYDROGEN FUEL? All of these are names for Hydrogen which can be made from water as water is 2 parts hydrogen and 1 part oxygen. It is what drives the space ship. There is a web site www.water4gas.com that states you can use it on diesel engines to boost mileage. They also talk about a MAP sensor enhansor that changes the signal from the MAP sensor to the computer so the computer will lean out the mixture to compensate for the hydrogen. It is very interesting to me but at the same time I am alittle scepticle. Does anybody know about this with diesel engines or even gas engines for that matter.
I made a 15 quart jar HHO generator as described from water4gas.com. But without changing the MAP sensor all I got was good power increase. Have not found out how to change the output of the MAP sensor yet.

·
Registered
326 Posts
hho

I saw an add for hho.They say if you keep you foot out of it you don't need to fool the map sensor.:hehe:
What do you think.:dunno::dunno:

·
Registered
512 Posts
Greenie you must either buy a generator or build one.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Never heard from this guy.
Never seen anyone or talked to someone who is using these systems. LOL
since he hadnt logged on in over a month why dont u do some reasearch urself..plenty of resources out there

·
Registered
31 Posts
A friend of mine made one for his suburban and he said it increased his mpg 40%.
The other buddy with the KIA said he didn't see an improvement but the seal leaked like crazy and he didn't do anything with the sensors.

·
Registered
512 Posts
In a gas car you must fool the sensors or else the computer will think its running lean(more Oxygen) and over compensate by adding more fuel.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts