Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Alright guys trying a new adventure. We are selling custom and commerical grade walk mats, rugs, or place mats. We do have the technology to take a photo of anything and place it on a walk mat clear as day. Let me know if anyone might be interested! Thanks guys. I will soon post actual samples so you can get an idea.

·
Premium Member
8,298 Posts
Can you make rubber ones. like for the garage floor?

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes I can grease resistant if need, I can put just about any kind of logo on it as well. Pm if interested.

·
Registered
735 Posts
Is there a website?

·
Registered
2,005 Posts
could you make floormats? like for the trucks? thatd be cool!

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Working on website. Yes I can make floor mats with your truck on it! Or regular floor mats. This is quality products guys.

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Here are some samples of the mats.

Actual Picture:

Picture on a mat:

Some local school mats:

Sorry for the poor photo quality there where taken from my phone. Let me know if anyone is interested!

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
As of right now we are working on the floor mats for trucks/cars. Yes about the only shapes are rectangular, but some can be squares. What other shapes would be interested in?

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I can not do ovals. The only shaped printed mats that I can are perfect circles, rectangular, and some squares. The design on the mats is infinit. Look and this ford mat and see what you think.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts