Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Auto tune is set.. I'll be watching that!

·
Registered
549 Posts
Top Gear

looks like top gear on the history channel is testing diesels from ford chevy and dodge tonight, looks interesting. go ford :icon_ford:

·
Premium Member
13,244 Posts
Just saw that on a commercial. Ill record it and watch it tomorrow.

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
I'm watching too. Im rooting for the ford :thumb: I just want to see some one else's opinion instead of the own manufactures test. Whoevers test u watch that's who wins so hopefully this will settle it

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Chevy trying to burnout was SAD haha.

·
Premium Member
8,231 Posts
I wonder why they're using a 450 instead of a 350 :dunno: They need to get some people who know a little about diesel trucks to do these tests :nod:

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
2nd gear doing a burn out launch really?

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Yeah it's like drifting. Haha.

Using a 350, why they are testing biggest best truck from each manufacturer. Why would they use the second biggest vehicle. There is nothing stopping dodge from making a 4500. If hummer was trying to see how good it's offloading was they wouldn't use the h3
:dunno:

·
Registered
390 Posts
This is hard to watch the hosts are so annoying. Letts go Powerstroke! :icon_ford:

·
Registered
264 Posts
Not what I thought it would of been. Im wishing I could have my time back.

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
these guys are ***holes never watching this show again.. the dodge pulls down a house with no interior walls the chevy wins a drag race cause tanner does a burn out out of the launch.. was anything they did even a real test of what anybody with a tuck does? bunch or real idiots

·
Registered
3,176 Posts
Noone very disappointed in these test I do have to say the dodge is soooooo slow lol and I guess a 450 can pull a train

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I thought it was going to be a serious test & show :dunno: :doh: Anyhow...
I think Tanner could have made it up the gravel hill if he didn't get on too hard at the start and the Chevy burnout made me laugh really hard:hehe:
Oh....the telephone pole was totally dumb:doh:

·
Premium Member
13,244 Posts
No true test of HP and torque. What a waste of time.

·
Premium Member
2,402 Posts
I got mad and turned it off. My wife said I take trucks too seriously :hehe:
Now that is funny, seams I heard the same thing last night from my wife.:icon_ford:
They didn't prove a thing. I will still take the Ford over the others, and make mine a F-350.:icon_ford:
Doug

1 - 20 of 28 Posts