Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im so excited i finally got my tires and rims on..thanks to scott at ayp tires for the great deal on the 20x10 rockstars and thanks to daniel at usa 6x6 for the tires that were on backorder for 2 months...

tires measure roughly 48" tall and 15.5" wide..268lbs each tire/rim

im surprised how good it rides with those big tires.i installed some balancing beads and they seem to work very well.cant turn lock to lock with out the tire hitting the spring but it did the same thing w/ my 39.5 trxus.i have some bad thumping taking off from a red light coming from either the carrier bearing(looks like the bushing has had it) or just axle wrap-prob both.ill have to throw some quality traction bars and get a new carrier bearing anyways...hope yall like lemmie know what ya think...
dustin

·
Registered
3,673 Posts
that thing is sick man like I said in the other thread I hope to see you one day I would like to see that thing in person we need to have a FL MnG

·
Registered
905 Posts
Its too much for my taste. But it looks good. Nice rig!:thumb:

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yea im down for a g2g..now i got my truck goin..give me a pm if you hear anything

·
Registered
905 Posts
Hey. And its just a thought, but have you thought about adding buschwacker fender cut outs? ??? that would look pretty sweet....in my opinion.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
the fender cut out look good on some trucks but im really not a big fan..ive got some for my 79 bronco still sitting in the garage

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hey scott,thanks again..i went with dyna beads just because the guy on the phone sold me on them over the other kinds.it ran like 16bucks for a 16oz bag for each tire

·
Registered
487 Posts
That's what I would have recommended. I was in the process of setting up an account with them but dropped the ball. I'll have to get some and try them out. No need to thank me man, I'm glad I could be a small part of the bad *** project.

·
Super Moderator
13,238 Posts
Holy tractor tires batman!!! They look sweet!!!! very nice truck!!!

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
holy moly, that is to big for my liking!

but i am glad you got it going again!!!!!

·
Registered
3,720 Posts
that thing looks badass..I love the rockstars...I just wish I went 20s. but I think the 18s look good with the 35s I got. Man 48s thats insane

1 - 20 of 46 Posts