Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,
For those of you who don't know, after dropping over $10.00 a barrel over the last week, oil shot-up to $137.00 today. Bend over and grab your ankles boys and girls. By next week I'm sure I'll be paying over $5.00/gal here in NJ.

·
Registered
2,545 Posts
come to Ca weve been over 5 for a couple of weeks

·
Registered
2,545 Posts
i have sympthay for all people that have to pay this rediciulous price for fuel/gas. everyone has it just as bad

·
Registered
5,534 Posts
im driving a gasser v10 right now. Its nice paying a dollar less and getting the same milliage as my diesel.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Ironic... just yesterday I saw on the news a report of a major decline in the demand for fuel as americans were finally cutting back, that on top of the 300 million barrel surplus in crude that just "showed up". And here I was thinking that since the oil co's argument all along has been supply and demand, that maybe, just maybe we'd catch a break.

...so much for that

·
Registered
2,545 Posts
we wont ever catch a break!

·
Premium Member
13,244 Posts
go to you tube, look up " lindsey williams- Energy non-crisis" watch his 8 part video, then youll know why fuel is so $$$$$$..

·
Registered
435 Posts
I just accepted and offer from a company to go to work for them, 12K more per year and a F-150 with GAS CARD, my truck will be weekends only in 2 weeks.

·
Registered
739 Posts
I work part time for a oil company and they are spending money like it's water poring from a faucet.......... It makes me sick.......

·
Registered
2,545 Posts
I just accepted and offer from a company to go to work for them, 12K more per year and a F-150 with GAS CARD, my truck will be weekends only in 2 weeks.
i just got the same offer at work, 92 F-150 and a gas card. the only down side is i have to claim some of it on taxes, because the taxpayers pay for the county fuel. the most they charge us at the end of the year is $625 that i have to pay the state. i spend over 2500 a year as it is now. so weekends only is gonna be GREAT.

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
go to you tube, look up " lindsey williams- Energy non-crisis" watch his 8 part video, then youll know why fuel is so $$$$$$..

do you know where to buy his book? all of his stuff seems to be "unavailable?"

·
Registered
190 Posts
With the market taking a big hit today and crude oil going up $10 pb expect monday to be the same or worse. The market reacted badly today about the unemployment going up .5% It's not over yet gang !!!!!!!

·
Registered
286 Posts
didn't help that some yo yo at (Morgan Stanley?) claimed $150 per barrel by July 4. Oil went up, market went down. He probably bought a bunch of oil futures on spec himself.

·
duct tape & zip ties
10,761 Posts
I predict 30 dollar a barrell oil by the end of summer.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Yeah I know. Its these jack mo's that sit their fat butts in a chair and guess on what the market might or might not do that drives the market into a freenzy.

Just like anthing else its another bubble and it too shall POP.

When it does I hope all those oil making millions jerks loose thier butts...

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Perception. Isearl said thay are going to take out Irans Nukes. thats why....for today. Tomarrow?

·
Registered
1,416 Posts

Watched it, Don't know what to think about it.

But it sure seems to me way too many of our elected official are trying to distroy this country. Thay chip away untill finally check mate.

3 liberial friends of mine believe we've had it to good here, and its unfair that we have it any better than anyone else in the world. Thay believe we should weeken ourselves and turn over our government to the U.N. Which is why there Obama supporters. Thay believe that Bush is responcibal for hi oil prices while at the same time thay don't want to drill for it anywhare, and support the Dems on a policy of no oil developement.

There are far to many people that believe as these guys do. Both guys running for Pres are against increasing domistic supplies of oil, and support Cap and Trade,( but thay didn't show up to vote yesterday).

$5.00 might be cheap a year from now. :doh::(Lindsey predicted $4-5 over a year ago.:dunno:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts