Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Whats the number for the dome light fuse and which one is it .. I poped mine putting in my recone dome lights .
Any info would be great thanks
2006 F350
Checked all fuses mothing wrong . Took cables off bat for 10 mins nothing . Something about the 30A breaker how do you reset that ?
cant get my windows up.........

·
Super Moderator
31,733 Posts
If its the 30a breaker it will reset when it cools off. Cant remember off the top of my head which fuse the dome light is though. I can look in a bit though if no one else posts it

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
how long to let it sit before it resets?

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
been 20 mins still nothing still cant roll up the windows and no dome light

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
If i could get the windows up that be great but no power to them ..

·
Registered
3,352 Posts
That's what you get for putting in those :supergay: recon lights, you should of gone ahead and did the the door sill's with that stupid "super duty" light up strip to (if you havent already). The truck will be much faster and cooler once you get those!:hehe:
LMAO........

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
That's what you get for putting in those :supergay: recon lights, you should of gone ahead and did the the door sill's with that stupid "super duty" light up strip to (if you havent already). The truck will be much faster and cooler once you get those!:hehe:
Are you kidding??? That was completely pointless, useless, and rude :doh::dunno:

·
Super Moderator
31,733 Posts
You checked all the fuses? Under the hood and the dash ones?

·
Registered
171 Posts
i think its the same,my truck is an 07 .try fuse #29 customer access its a10a fuse

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You checked all the fuses? Under the hood and the dash ones?
yes all check all good . The 30a breaker is getting no power to it.

·
Registered
171 Posts
or you could try fuse#42 delayed accessory or relay#306 delayed accesory

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I went double check 42 good and 306 is a relay not sure how to check it

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Anything else guys ? How long for a breaker to reset ? Or is there a way to reset it ?

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
shot in the dark here guys will the sct show any codes ?

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
:bump::dunno::dunno:

·
Super Moderator
31,733 Posts
SCT wont show codes for that. Either you blew a fuse or killed that breaker

·
Premium Member
2,799 Posts
I did this a few weeks ago installing my AMP steps. it is a 10A fuse under the dash. what is says has nothing to do with the windows, etc. let me find my thread I think i mentioned the fuse #

·
Premium Member
2,799 Posts
ok, here was my last post in that thread

just an FYI, found the problem. there was a stupid 10A fuse labeled 'Instrument Cluster' that had blown. All good now

check that one out, not sure of number, but it is in fuse panel in truck not under the hood.

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I did this a few weeks ago installing my AMP steps. it is a 10A fuse under the dash. what is says has nothing to do with the windows, etc. let me find my thread I think i mentioned the fuse #
Great thanks !

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks man that got the windows to work and radio back THANK YOU THANK YOU Doubledrop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts