Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Looking to buy a good chip who can give me advice on a good one for a decent price also is there any downpipe for a good price that will be better to lower EGT's

Also anyone selling either of these or gauges and a pillar feel free to PM me with what you got THANKS

2002 F250 7.3 auto

·
Registered
523 Posts
talk to raul, he is one of our sponsors and I believe he has a combo deal for a Tony Wildman chip, gauges and exaust.

Here is his Link

The whole bundle is a little over 1k, but if you price them seperate you are looking at:

gauges 350+, Exaust 500+ and chip 400+. prices are an estimate, as i have an obs.

·
Registered
2 Posts
i had a Bully dog 6 pos chip on my 02 7.3 4X4 dually and had no problems at all. ran like a bat out a hell, would have ran better with intake and exhaust but sold it before i could get one on.

·
Premium Member
4,938 Posts
for the 7.3's I have always heard either a Tony Wildman chip or a DP

might as well go for the bundle and get exhaust, tuner and gauges

·
Registered
2,545 Posts
i have the TS and its GREAT! i love this chip, but TW chips i have heard are excellent. Def. buy from Raul seein as hes a vendor around these parts. i havent heard any complaints from the people htat buy from him

·
Banned
445 Posts
I got the Quadzilla Xzilliraider and love it. Also Summit has a 4" DOWNPIPE for 80 bucks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts