Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 02 F350 with 60,000 miles on it. I just programmed it 2 weeks ago before towing my race team trailer weighing 11,000 lbs. I had it set to tow safe mode and it pulled better than ever. I disconnected the truck and it was running fine. A week later I went to start it and it won't idle and if you attepmt to touch the throttle it will just die. I've got no codes and even restored the factory settings in the pcm. I've replaced the cam sensor, OEP,ICP sensors and checked the reservior (full). The fuel filter is clean. I don't know what could have happened from the time I parked it to trying to start it a week later. Any suggestions? Bill

·
Registered
87 Posts
!

What kind of scanner did you use? Is it smoking when its idling? Sounds like it could be an ipr sticking.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have a superchips programmer that also pulls and clears codes from the pcm. It did blow grey smoke some at idle. I pulled the fuel bowl cap off and cranked over. no fuel fills the bowl. I was told it should fill quickly with just the ignition swith on. I sthis a possible fuel delivery issue? I don't have any blown fuses or relays. Thanks again.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts