Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:confused::dunno: i need some help, im getting some codes in the truck, first the truck is a 2004 4x4 crewcab 6.0, the codes im getting are p0113 IAT sensor,p0488 EGR i got the egr blocked, p0603 memory ram?????,p1102 maf sensor to low, p1335 EGR, p2290 inj ctrl press too low, im ting to fix this codes, where can i star??? where is the IAT sensor located???? and where can i find it cheap???? next is the maf sensor can i just clean it or buy new???:( im getting horroble MPG about 12 and i was getting about 19, the only mod that i did was selling my bully dog and got a SCT with custom tunes from DJ..... can any one help to get a better MPG:confused: thank you for your help:)

·
Premium Member
9,392 Posts
start by cearing codes and see what comes back, definitly have a egr valve sticking open, thats the p1335 code , the iat sensor is mounted in the intake , dont buy anything other than a egr valve , clear all those codes and restart diagnosis , then see what codeds come back, the p0488 code is possibly even a code that shouldnt be there , there was a reprogram to eliminate that code all together awhile back, truck may need the latest calibration

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
start by cearing codes and see what comes back, definitly have a egr valve sticking open, thats the p1335 code , the iat sensor is mounted in the intake , dont buy anything other than a egr valve , clear all those codes and restart diagnosis , then see what codeds come back, the p0488 code is possibly even a code that shouldnt be there , there was a reprogram to eliminate that code all together awhile back, truck may need the latest calibration
thank you for the quick respond, i did blocked the egr, will that has something to so with it, i but a freeze plug in the exhust side, i did erase the codes and the ones that came back are the the iat sensor and the p1335 egr, is the iat sensor togeter to the mass sensor????

·
Premium Member
9,392 Posts
just because the egr is blocked doesnt mean it still cant cause problems , that is a big misunderstanding ,boost pressure can still push it open on the boost/or intake side of it , the iat sesor can interfere with mass air flow readings , there is also a iat in with the mass air flow sensor mounted in the intake , they are not known to give much trouble but can

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
you think, maybe if i change the MAF and see if it works?????

1 - 5 of 5 Posts