Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
99 f350 7.3, 8inch lift, 37x13.50's lightly modified.
68 Posts
That's what it appears to me. Are you seeing something different?

·
Registered
99 f350 7.3, 8inch lift, 37x13.50's lightly modified.
68 Posts
Yeah Kodi I know what it looks like. I have the real thing. Mine doesn't have a body lift and the gap appears to be the same to me. I realize photos can sometimes be deceiving. Maybe it's just the angle of the photo. Best way to tell is to put a tape measure on it.

So True, I ran the 43-1263 part number from your photos and it came back to a stock 5 leaf spring pack. I didn't realize you had posted more photos or I would have done it sooner. The spacer between the frame and the body does look like about a 4inch spacer. Have you measured the height of the spacer to see?

·
BBBRRRRRTTTTT
6,810 Posts
the body lift has the fender inserts to hide the gap.

i am guessing the truck had a 4in susplift and the PO put a 3in body and 'leveling' spacers on it to clear those wheels. creating a 6in suspension lift and a 3in body lift.

Reactions: TreCashMeOut

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #28 (Edited by Moderator)
Yeah Kodi I know what it looks like. I have the real thing. Mine doesn't have a body lift and the gap appears to be the same to me. I realize photos can sometimes be deceiving. Maybe it's just the angle of the photo. Best way to tell is to put a tape measure on it.

So True, I ran the 43-1263 part number from your photos and it came back to a stock 5 leaf spring pack. I didn't realize you had posted more photos or I would have done it sooner. The spacer between the frame and the body does look like about a 4inch spacer. Have you measured the height of the spacer to see?
No I haven’t but I will
Update: so the body spacer is 3 in

You my friend have been VERY HELPFUL BUDDY

21 - 28 of 28 Posts