1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Don't you worry about it
8,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to get a 325/60/20 tire regardless
Truck in question...

Wheel and tire I really want...

All thoughts and opinions welcome (as long as I like them :laugh:)

·
Don't you worry about it
8,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Im soooo poor because of this truck!

·
Don't you worry about it
8,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
what do you think I could get for my stock rims with some duratracs that are about done on them

·
Registered
723 Posts
I think black rims would look great. But some people like chrome

Sent from a Apple

·
Registered
152 Posts
Those rims be nice! I say go for rims and tires!

I think you could get more than you think you would for your stock rims. Sell them to someone who bought a XL or XLT and is looking to upgrade their rims.

·
Don't you worry about it
8,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm sticking with chrome. Black is overdone in my opinion.

·
Registered
769 Posts
Bigger, wider tires with the correct offset rims will set your truck off. I like the stance so far though.

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
I say new rims! I have 325/60-20's Toyo AT's on a set of 20x10 BMF SOTA's. I love the stance compared to the stock rims, IMHO the 325 is a little to wide for the stock rims anyway. Now I need some fender flares though.....

·
Don't you worry about it
8,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The wheels I want are 20x9 with 0mm offset. How far will those stick out? I don't want them to stick out too far.

·
Premium Member
717 Posts
^^ that would work great , I had a set of 20x9 +20? offset with 325/60/20's and they still were just past fender and i added the small flares and it still was just sticking out a hair ,if your not wanting them to stick out ,i wouldnt go more then the 0 offset , if you get into the 20x10 they are most likely going to be out to far for your taste, just my .02$

·
Don't you worry about it
8,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Cool thanks.

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Thats the perfect size and off set wheel for 05-12 trucks! Sticks out just a tad and you can fit 37" if you wanted. I would look at different tires as those nittos are on the soft side and wont last to long. you should really look for a load range E tire as these trucks are heavy and eat up load range D tires or at least it's been that way for me.:beer:

·
Don't you worry about it
8,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I have never gotten any more t.han 30,000 miles out of a set of tires on this truck. my neighbor put these on his F 250 and he has got pretty decent mileage out of them that's why I thought I would try them. do you have any recommendations

1 - 16 of 16 Posts