Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got my tires but only three of them came:( so i have some time to get the lug nuts i need for my Racelines. The wheels take 60 degee conical seat lugnuts but i dont know the thread size. I need help quick the other tire will be here tomorow and ive been itching to put them on cause i ordered them almost a month ago from summit and they are just now showing up.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bump:dunno:

·
duct tape & zip ties
10,761 Posts
Hmmm I would take one lug nut off and go to the store with it. Then match it up that way.

·
She's paid for!!!!!!
661 Posts
I had the same problem when I got my new wheels. I'm not sure what size you need because the size I thought I needed was wrong according to the tire shop I went to (and yes I trust them, the company I work for does about 7-8K a month business with them). They told me the lug stud size can vary according to build date. My advice is to go to a tire shop & get them to size it.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Here's your answer, I thought it was 14mm x 2.00 off the top of my head but had to confirm it. It can be found on this application guide from Gorilla(page 21 to be exact), a very common and reputable lug nut/bolt company. I have a set of 14x2.00 on my wheels which is what you're takes. Also the first and last few pages offer very good info about lug nut sizing and torquing, by the way 14mm is the diameter of the stud and 2.00 is the length.

http://www.gorilla-auto.com/pdf/07AppGuideV2.pdf

·
She's paid for!!!!!!
661 Posts
Here's your answer, I thought it was 14mm x 2.00 off the top of my head but had to confirm it. It can be found on this application guide from Gorilla(page 21 to be exact), a very common and reputable lug nut/bolt company. I have a set of 14x2.00 on my wheels which is what you're takes. Also the first and last few pages offer very good info about lug nut sizing and torquing, by the way 14mm is the diameter of the stud and 2.00 is the length.

http://www.gorilla-auto.com/pdf/07AppGuideV2.pdf
Thats the guide I went by too. But my lugs turned out to be 14x1.5 RH.
Go to a tire shop & have them check you lugs, it will save you time & trouble!

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
will do i gonna head up to the shop later this morning.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts