Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I went down to my local stealership, who by the way last Jan 20th got a FICM replaced under emission warranty on my 05 with 62K :hehe:. So they did me good then, but now I go down there to get a Oasis report and they said they can not give these out do to privacy issues. Said that they can not tell us what the previous owner did to the vehicle it is private. I said well what was warrantied on this by ford. Can not tell you, you did not own the vehicle.

Can anyone get me a oasis on my rig? :dunno:

I know it is not studded as I have checked the bolt visible on the head. :( But would be nice to know if the head gasket ever failed or the EGR ever had issues. I have had this rig for 2 years with now issues, but am getting close to, deleting EGR, doing ARP's and all the bullet proofing that goes with it, head gasket, check the head and doing new valve seats, BPD oil cooler, power max with bantum wheel.

I only have just over 66K on it and don't drive it much unless I tow the hauler to the sand to play with the quads or pull the boat to go fishing.

I just want to know what this pig had problems with before me.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
:bump:Move it back up

·
Registered
6 Posts
i had a dealer print out a warranty history for me today.
no questions asked.
i'm guessing this is not the same as an oasis ?
what kind of info is on this oasis report?

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Basicly the same thing, but any work a dealer ship has done to it....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts