Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm selling four Helo 20x10 8 lug on 170MM wheels in awesome condition. They come mounted with 285/55/20 Nitto Terra Grapplers. Three of the tires have 80% tread on them. One tire will need to be replaced. Here are the details:

20x10 wheels
8 lug on 170MM bolt pattern
12MM offset
Tires - 285/55/20 Nitto Terra Grapplers (80% tread on three tires)

These tires/rims are over $2,500 new. I'm selling them for $800 and I'm located in Las Vegas NV. Let me know if anyone is interested.

Attachments

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry for the delay 06Ford...working nights and it's kicking my a**. The wheels/tires are pretty heavy. It would be around $350 via FedEX or UPS ground.

I really like the wheels and tires on this truck...it's just they are not load E rated and I plan on towing pretty darn heavy within the next few months.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Here is the pic. Sorry for the black & white. They barely rub at full wheel lock, but not enough to warrant cutting the wheel wells. My truck has a leveling kit and that's it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Would you be willing to seperate the wheels and tires? I am intersted in just the rims. I would think that would save a little weight on shipping. Let me know how much if so for shipping to 46203 business and just the rims no tires. Thanks.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts