Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

· Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi everyone! We would like to announce that Hellwig will be hosting a Summer Liquidation Sale for select 2600 lb. Air Bag Systems. These bolt-on kits help level your truck, and improve handling/control while towing or hauling. Thanks to the large 2600 lb. capacity you can run less pressure than other smaller volume bags, resulting in a smoother ride. The units being sold are brand new, unused Air Bag Kits, and will come in factory-sealed boxes with our full manufacturer warranty.

Each application-specific kit includes 2 large diameter air bags, Bulletproof brackets, and all hardware required for a direct bolt-on installation, without drilling or cutting. We are also giving customers the option to add an in-car air compressor to conveniently operate the bags on the go. We are offering kits for the following applications:
DODGE

03-08 1500 2wd/4wd Pickup Mega Cab
03-13 2500/3500 2wd/4wd Pickup
14-15 2500 2wd/4wd Pickup
14-15 3500 2wd Pickup incl Dually
14-15 3500 4wd Pickup incl Dually

FORD

09-14 F150 Pickup 2wd/4wd
99-10 F250, F350 Super Duty Pickup 4wd Single Rear Wheel
11-15 F250, F350 Super Duty Pickup 2wd incl dually
11-15 F250 Super Duty Pickup 4wd Single Rear Wheel
11-15 F350 Super Duty Pickup 4wd Single Rear Wheel
11-15 F350 Super Duty Pickup 4wd Dually

GM

01-10 2500/3500 HD Pickup 2wd/4wd incl Dually
11-15 2500/3500 HD Pickup 2wd/4wd incl Dually

The 2600 lb Air Bag Kits normally retail for around $550, depending on application. When 10 members commit to the group buy, the price of each kit will be $275; with 20 members, each kit will be $245. The optional in-car air compressor can be added upon request for $262. If you would like to be part of the buy, please send us a PM us with your name and contact information.

There are limited quantities available, and this exclusive pricing is only being offered through August 31st, or until supplies last. All Air Bag sales are final, so please double check your truck’s compatibility before purchasing. Shipping will be added at the time the order is processed, and sales tax will apply to California residents. If you have any questions regarding the product or group buy process, please let us know!

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

https://vimeo.com/18791184

· Registered
552 Posts
Will the Hellwig bags work with a daystar lower cradle?? I'm looking to not limit suspension travel and leave them loose from the bottom mount, daystar seem to be the only way to do this so if these bags work with it then I may consider it!

· Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Will the Hellwig bags work with a daystar lower cradle?? I'm looking to not limit suspension travel and leave them loose from the bottom mount, daystar seem to be the only way to do this so if these bags work with it then I may consider it!
Jet, unfortunately these will not work with the Daystar lower cradle. Our Bags have a larger top, and the bottom plates have 2 holes, while the Daystars use a single hole.

· Registered
552 Posts
Jet, unfortunately these will not work with the Daystar lower cradle. Our Bags have a larger top, and the bottom plates have 2 holes, while the Daystars use a single hole.
Alright. Thanks for the response!

· Administrator
35,202 Posts
orders not filling up quick enough IMO

honestly your ad is misleading and may be working against you ?
I really didn't pay any attention to it after i read the 2600lbs

i thought wow those are light weight all the Most bag i see advertised say 5000lbs or 1000 ETC

so I read 2600 and was not interested since I already have 5k bags
later i see its 2600 per bag so 5200 lbs now thats more like it

wonder if it's just me ?

· Mr. Crossthread
6,261 Posts
I was thinking the same. 2600 combined didn't seem all that impressive LOL

Reactions: ZMANN

· Mr. Crossthread
6,261 Posts
"5200 LB Air spring liquidation sale" would look better as a title, it catches the eye more than 2600. Then in the description below put x2 2600 lb spring = 5200 lbs total. I'm no rocket surgeon that's just my opinion.

· Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
Thank you for your insight, and we will take that into consideration. The thread was titled to match the products name, and also what our website reflects, too. If you have any other questions we can answer please let us know.

Also, we are now halfway to the goal!

1) Fenderbender
2) Buxndux23
3) Rbeard
4) Antnylsu
5) fbuchynski
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.