Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Mark from NJ here. Have a 2000 F350 crew cab, 7.3, with a manual trans., that I picked up new in December of 1999. Been a great truck. Have 155,000 miles on it. Original everything except for a 2 inch leveling spring pack. Hoping to learn a little and enjoy seeing others trucks and stories.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,749 Posts
Welcome to the Org, great site with lots of available knowledge. One good site sponsor who specializes in the 7.3 is @[email protected]
You can check out his site here. www.cncfab.us

Reactions: MSM

·
Registered
50 Posts
Welcome Mark! Your truck looks really nice. I'd like to know where you got the smooth fender flares. I'm looking for a set to cover some rust and they look large enough to do the trick without screaming 'racer truck'.

Reactions: MSM

·
Vendor
12,870 Posts
Mark from NJ here. Have a 2000 F350 crew cab, 7.3, with a manual trans., that I picked up new in December of 1999. Been a great truck. Have 155,000 miles on it. Original everything except for a 2 inch leveling spring pack. Hoping to learn a little and enjoy seeing others trucks and stories.
Welcome aboard. AWESOME looking truck. If you ever need anything for it, just he me up. Best is email though. :wink[3]:

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Welcome Mark! Your truck looks really nice. I'd like to know where you got the smooth fender flares. I'm looking for a set to cover some rust and they look large enough to do the trick without screaming 'racer truck'.
Thank you! I wish I could tell you. I was getting a little bubbling(rust) around the wheel wells and a guy I know who owns a body shop said he had some flares that someone ordered and never used a few years ago. So, I made an appointment and had them put on. I don't know what make they are.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Thanks, Alex. Interesting stuff but I'm so new to all of this that I don't know what half of those things are! I'll keep you in mind, though.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts