Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My name is Rich. I bought my first diesel in January and have wanted one for some years now. I'm glad to finally own one and excited about the numerous upgrade possibilities. I'll be reading alot of the threads for the plethora of knowledge with an ocasional question about the truck.

So hello WCS.

·
Registered
7,473 Posts
If you've come to learn about powerstrokes, you're in the right place. Welcome to the site and WCS. What kinda truck ya got?

·
Premium Member
19,904 Posts
Ya made it over here Rich!! :thumb:

Welcome!!!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Darryl.

John, I bought a 2000 F350 Crew Cab 4x4 LB SRW with 91000 miles on it. Previous owner already installed a 4" Down pipe, 4" staight pipe, and Autometer Boost & Pyrometer gauges on A-Pillar. I'm looking into getting a Cold Air Intake and a TS chip custom tuned. I want to find a Dyno shop in Sac so I know what I'm starting with and what it will be after the upgrades. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
AED in Cameron Park has a Dyno, I am not 100% if they do truck, although I dont know why they wouldnt. Also, Force Fed in Sacramento (Roseville Rd. and Antelope rd) has a Dyno also

·
Registered
160 Posts
Hoping to do a minor thread jack here (sorry r***r!). How does one join WCS? My name is Paul and I'm from Merced, just a little south of Modesto here in beautiful CA.

·
Registered
2,206 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hoping to do a minor thread jack here (sorry r***r!). How does one join WCS? My name is Paul and I'm from Merced, just a little south of Modesto here in beautiful CA.
No sweat Paul with bringing this thread back up, as it is to say 'hello to WCS'. Looks like Fox Hunt's leading you in the direction your looking for.:thumb:

·
california deplorable
11,268 Posts
welcome to the org and welcome to wcs :thumb:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts