Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Climb to Glory!
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Ken and I am addicted to Powerstrokes!

Whew, glad thats out of the way. Figured it was about time to introduce myself after lurking for quite a while. I've been dreaming of owning my very own Powerstroke for avery long time and just recently was able to make that a reality, with the help of a couple of guys on here. I definitely look forward to meeting more of ya'll and attending a few get togethers. Unfortunately that will have to wait for a couple more months until I can get out of my current hell hole and into another one.

Now, on to the truck pron. She's a 07 with just ovre 100k and was well loved by her previous owners. No mods as of yet, but I do have a few presents on the way to the house to make her feel special. Standard stuff really Edge Insight, coolant filter, fuel spring, banjo bolts and a DuHa storage bin. All the big stuff will wait until I can get home to start wrenching.

·
Dont Mess With Texas!
5,788 Posts
welcome bro, jump in on a few of the other threads around here, be sure to let us know when you are coming back we will have to set up a G2G

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
1,891 Posts
Hell yeah, when you get back this side of the pond let us know. Always a good time to raise a glass when people come back from a deployment. Stay intouch, and come home safe!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts