Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
2021 F-350 Lariat
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heading to your next of the woods with the roommate so he can get his yearly sticker done for his car. Anyone near cibalo? Meet up for a beer or something let me know leave Monday night so will be in area maybe Tuesday night sometime.

·
Premium Member
2021 F-350 Lariat
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lolol......Don't blame you I didn't either when was there last year it is near San Antonio..........

·
cj41foleyisathief
1,925 Posts
PM me when you are in town. Cibolo is in the Schertz, New Braunfels area just North of San Antonio on I35

·
Premium Member
2021 F-350 Lariat
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
will do won't have the truck but will have the rommies car to get around........

·
cj41foleyisathief
1,925 Posts
BryanH is in this area and a few more maybe this will be the LSP GTG.

·
Premium Member
2021 F-350 Lariat
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
cool with me will let you know when get in area........

·
Premium Member
2021 F-350 Lariat
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
In the area little longer than thought to get here but here so happy hour anyone later?

·
What u talkin bout willis
2,724 Posts
are you taking 35 on the way out im about two-three hours north of san anotnio

·
Registered
3,196 Posts
BryanH is in this area and a few more maybe this will be the LSP GTG.
Man, Just caught this Thread. Ya I work in cibolo. I think I am a little late though.
Hey DIRK, Cibolo is pretty much in SA. On the N.E Side. I35 runs right thru it.
Just in case you ever decide you HAVE to visit Cibolo, TX.
Just play'in

·
Premium Member
2021 F-350 Lariat
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I am here till late tomorrow might be heading to some club or bar thats down the street I think it's called cowboy dance hall or something like that can't remember.......

·
Premium Member
11,178 Posts

·
Registered
3,196 Posts
I am here till late tomorrow might be heading to some club or bar thats down the street I think it's called cowboy dance hall or something like that can't remember.......
It's a 2008 Gilly's, Without the coolness. NAH man you'll have fun. If you are in the market, There is plenty of tale to chase. San Antonio is chalked full of dance halls. Cowboy's was opened by some disco Kat from the north, Chicago/Detriot/Dallas. One of those big city's.
Have a goodtime.

DIRK. 35 is getting to be a joke. My wife runs up 281 when she visit's her sister in Granberry. It's a nice stretch of highway.

·
Registered
3,989 Posts
281 is the one of the greatest hwys in TEXAS! It rolls all through the hill country and central Texas. Great drivin!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts