Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have had a influx of Ford enthusiasts at Duramaxforum.com I figured I would check out your forum. Maybe I learn a thing or two.

·
Premium Member
5,437 Posts
WELCOME TO THE ORG!! Glad ya stopped in to see what were all about!

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
welcome to the org...im sure we will be happy to learn you a thing or two...some of the guys here are really good at learning people well.

·
Premium Member
18,029 Posts
Nice to see you. I like the D Maxes myself. Good strong truck. I love the interior on them. Had a 2500HD 6.0 as a work truck once. Nice truck. Just dont have the money to buy one. hehehe....

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Welcome friend, It's always nice to get new people.
:icon_ford::icon_ford::icon_ford::icon_ford::icon_ford:
Enjoy your stay.

·
Registered
3,203 Posts
Welcome ... enjoy your stay here ... feel free to ask learn and educate ..

now are you running a cat still ?? I see you have the egr blocked are you using a finger stick as well to avoid the cel????

Reason I need to know my buddy has a 06 with a cai, bullydog tripple dog, cat back exhaust...he wants to lose the cat to get some sound its so damn quiet...

·
allergic to hot weather
1,197 Posts
:welcome1: :welcome1: :ORG welcome:
i saw the thread that busted him but it looks like a good site too. i will be over there more also.

·
Rice Hunter
4,030 Posts
Glad to have ya aboard the org

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Welcome ... enjoy your stay here ... feel free to ask learn and educate ..

now are you running a cat still ?? I see you have the egr blocked are you using a finger stick as well to avoid the cel????

Reason I need to know my buddy has a 06 with a cai, bullydog tripple dog, cat back exhaust...he wants to lose the cat to get some sound its so damn quiet...
No more kitty. My SES light is on from the EGR Block plate, drives me nuts, But I cant see me spending $160.00 more than the block plate to get rid of the light. I think ill just remove the light:rofl:

Thanks Everyone.:thumb:

·
Registered
347 Posts
:ORG welcome::ORG welcome::ORG welcome:

·
Registered
3,203 Posts
No more kitty. My SES light is on from the EGR Block plate, drives me nuts, But I cant see me spending $160.00 more than the block plate to get rid of the light. I think ill just remove the light:rofl:

Thanks Everyone.:thumb:
dont pull the bulb this is cheap and your ses light will still be functional

http://www.kennedydiesel.com/

Item Name: Blocker Pkg for Dmax LBZ and LLY 2006-7
Category: Duramax Performance
Sub-Category: Duramax LBZ - Dmax Performance
Price: $50.00
Includes "Fingers Stick" and Blocker plate for 06 and 07LBZ and LLY Dmax engines only. If you are not sure which engine you have, please back up one page and read my notes. This kit is designed to combat Mass Air Flow and EGR system related trouble codes and limp modes caused by exhaust system or air flow modifications.

"This item is offered for purchase only through the online store. It is considered a "self service" item. Please view the Instructions online as we do not include with your shipment. All of the information that you need should be linked below. -JK

·
Premium Member
9,087 Posts
Welcome to Powerstroke.org
:welcome1::welcome2::welcome1::welcome2::welcome1::welcome2::welcome1:​

·
She's paid for!!!!!!
661 Posts
:ORG welcome:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.