Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello fellow powerstroke people!

I just got a 2012 SD XLT Diesel FX4 Crew Cab Shortbed SRW to replace my 2006 SD 6.0 diesel SRW. I plan on spending a good deal of free time on here gathering info, tips and tricks.

I am in Southern California, LA area. The politics bug me here and I am only in CA because thats where the job is. I am 50 years old, male, happily hitched with the best woman I could ever hope for. I have 3 'kids', two of which are well into their 20's. One is turning 18 in a few months. I have 3 very young grand kids. I am ready to retire in mind and body, but $ will keep me working for at least 10 more years.
Hobbies include Jeeping, Jeeps are my first vehicle love. We do club jeep - offroad runs. We ride motorcycles and quads, and use our toyhauler for the desert. We use the toyhauler also as a travel trailer for road trip / camping trips to do wine tasting and such up in central Cali which the wife loves to do.
I love to play with Radio Control offroad trucks and buggies too. I am still a kid in some ways. It keeps me young.
I buy American whenever I can, even if it costs me a little more. I love this country. I really appreciate that Ford didn't take Government bailout like Chev and Chysler did.:icon_ford:
I spend free time at home modifying our jeeps, (wife has her own jeep and her own job), with lockers and other junk. I also do handyman stuff for the family and love tinkering in the garage or on the RV. Like so many of us, I am in debt up to my eyeballs.:doh:
And I love just sitting back enjoying yard work with a beer and the smell of fresh mown grass. Which I love almost as much as the smell of diesel fuel!
I trully love my our new Super Duty, and feel like a kid at Christmas. I am not ashamed to say I feel giddy like a school girl about our new truck!
Anyway, thats me and I look forward to conversing with you guys.:)
Late.

·
Super Moderator
19,524 Posts
Glad to have you - :welcome2: to the ORG!!

Looks like you'll fit right in here. :nod: So...jump on in!

Congrats on the new ride!

·
Other vehicle is an F250
18,320 Posts
1 - 3 of 3 Posts