Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up guys. From Pittsburgh pa. Just bought my 1st 6.0 and have been doing much research on it. (Before and after). I picked up a 2006 f250 king ranch cc 125k miles. So far I love it. Have the scan gauge hooked up and monitoring vitals. Wanted to give a big thanks to everyone contributing all the picture and detail oriented play by plays of the different things you are doing to your trucks. Already have helped me out greatly with just maintance stuff. Hoping to get my egr delete - oil cooler - sct - and whatever else needs done while I'm in there. I've never worked on one of these engines but am mechanically inclined so I ain't skeered of a ill challenge. So hopefully you guys don't mind the occasional dumb question while I tinker with my truck.

Thanks again!

·
WWW.COMPIGNTECH.COM
8,777 Posts
Welcome squealer! Carrollton Ohio here only about 50 mins from *hitsburgh lol sorry I had to. Welcome to the org! There is a TON of info floating around here with MANY knowledgable people to help out just remember the only dumb question is one that's not asked.

·
Registered
4,914 Posts
Welcome, get a coolant filter on that truck asap.

Sent from my phone that somebody didn't help me get.

·
Premium Member
11,966 Posts
:ORG welcome:

The 6.0 looks intimidating but don't let it scare you. It's just another motor and not really that hard to work on once you get in there and learn your way around. You can always get help here too.

·
Premium Member
5,700 Posts
pittsburgh here too. actually south hills area

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
What part of south hills? I'm in Elizabeth.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Just did a bunch of work there at the prosource store by 84 lumber. Always out in that area.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I'm near Delmont. Just did my EGR Delete last weekend, and thanks to The people on this forum and all of their advice I actually felt like I knew what I was doing. Thanks to all you guys who take the time to answer our dumb questions. Go Steelers!

·
Premium Member
5,700 Posts
yeah that's the robinson area. I'm around there all the time

1 - 18 of 18 Posts