Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone,

I am new to the forum, new to heavy duty trucks, and new to diesel engines so I need lots of information. I am approaching retirement and my wife and I want to begin pursuing our lifelong dream of seeing all the national parks. So we are looking at RVs and I just ordered a 2021 F350 SRW XLT (with a few upgrades). It should be delivered sometime in May and I am trying to learn all I can about diesel maintenance, towing, features of the F350, and the best mods to add to my truck when it finally gets here. I hope to learn a lot from this community! Please suggest forums that might help me with all of this.

Regards,

John

·
Super Moderator
19,837 Posts
Thanks for joining us @ the ORG!!

Drop into the 2020+ 6.7L Powerstroke forum. A good place to start!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I love my 2021 250 so far. Haven't towed anything real heavy yet as I just have 1,200 miles on it.

·
Registered
222 Posts
That sounds exciting for you! Welcome and congratulations

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hello Everyone,

I am new to the forum, new to heavy duty trucks, and new to diesel engines so I need lots of information. I am approaching retirement and my wife and I want to begin pursuing our lifelong dream of seeing all the national parks. So we are looking at RVs and I just ordered a 2021 F350 SRW XLT (with a few upgrades). It should be delivered sometime in May and I am trying to learn all I can about diesel maintenance, towing, features of the F350, and the best mods to add to my truck when it finally gets here. I hope to learn a lot from this community! Please suggest forums that might help me with all of this.

Regards
John
Update: Our truck has arrived at the dealer! Unfortunately I am stuck out of town so my wife will be picking it up for me later in the week. Any advice on what to look for when she gets it would be greatly appreciated...

Regards,

John

1 - 6 of 6 Posts