Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I am a U.S Marine here in Iraq on my 3rd tour and like the first 2 i cant sleep andhav begun thinking about what new item i will purchase when i return home. i have decided i am going to get a new(to me) truck. I have decided that it will be an F-250 with the 7.3L Powerstroke. however i do not know much about diesel engines so i turn to what looks to be an extremely large knowledge base. my intentions are to have a nice truck that could take care of any task needed, be able to romp around in the mud on the weekends and not need to many upgrades to push 35-38 inch tires. so thats where i am at. any assistance from members would be appreciated as to what upgrades/mods would be best for me. i do not do a lot of hauling mainly just playing and like i said i do not know what options as far as different variations in vehicle ability and stock axels and gearing would be best for me. any and all input would be greatly appreciated. thank you.

·
Registered
2,545 Posts
Welcome to the org and a big OORAH!! to you. the magazines are your best bet, oh and this site! i guess you dont get to see many F250's over there do you?

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AND BE SAFE

·
Registered
230 Posts
:ORG welcome: where at in Iraq are you? Im in Kirkuk, not so bad up here.

·
Registered
264 Posts
keep it safe over there and good luck, god bless ya'll...
:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
:welcome1: to the org

·
Other vehicle is an F250
18,320 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,359 Posts
So I am a U.S Marine here in Iraq on my 3rd tour and like the first 2 i cant sleep andhav begun thinking about what new item i will purchase when i return home. i have decided i am going to get a new(to me) truck. I have decided that it will be an F-250 with the 7.3L Powerstroke. however i do not know much about diesel engines so i turn to what looks to be an extremely large knowledge base. my intentions are to have a nice truck that could take care of any task needed, be able to romp around in the mud on the weekends and not need to many upgrades to push 35-38 inch tires. so thats where i am at. any assistance from members would be appreciated as to what upgrades/mods would be best for me. i do not do a lot of hauling mainly just playing and like i said i do not know what options as far as different variations in vehicle ability and stock axels and gearing would be best for me. any and all input would be greatly appreciated. thank you.
Hey buddy email me your address and ill send over some of my old diesel power mags for ya and a list of suggestions on what i think would be good and bad.... and of course some goodies :)

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
447 Posts
Wecome to the ORG. and Thank You for your service!!!!

·
Registered
361 Posts
Welcome to the org, and best of luck to you over there :thumb: good luck with the new rig when you return:icon_ford:

·
The Lady Mod
8,515 Posts
Welcome to the Org! Thank you for your service!!

·
Conservative and Proud
14,493 Posts
WELCOME ABOARD! :thumb:

The members on here are a wealth of information, so any questions, just ask!!:thumb::thumb:

And..... BE SAFE AND GET HOME SOON! :nod::nod:

·
Is it even worth it???
9,097 Posts
Welcome to Powerstroke.org
:welcome1::welcome2::welcome1::welcome2::welcome1::welcome2::welcome1:​

·
She's paid for!!!!!!
661 Posts
:ORG welcome:
Thanks for your service!!:flag:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts