Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well after 2 years of looking, my wife finally getting a job, and me paying off our other bills the "boss" finally gave me the green light to buy my toy. I'm now the proud owner of a new to me 05' Crew Cab :woot::woot:.

6.0 Powerstroke (puked twice on the previous owner), tan leather interior, white FX4 package one the outside. A couple minor paint blemishes, but the interior looks brand new, the previous owner put in huge rubber mats from day one and never took them out. Other than the head gaskets the owner took great care of her, oil done at every 5,000, fuel filters every 15,000 and only 97,000 on the ODO.

Compared to my old Ranger this thing rides like a Cadillac. The gas pump sticker shock is going to take some getting used to.

I'll try to get some pics up soon, I broke down and washed her with a fine tooth comb this weekend. All nice and shiny.

·
Viking Heavy Diesel
20,738 Posts
Congrats dude. Welcome to the ORG!

·
Other vehicle is an F250
18,320 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
welcome to the org. take a look at our CPA thread carolina powerstroke association.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Welcome! Concord is a nice area; I lived in Charlotte for 3 years. Enjoy the truck.

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
:ORG welcome: Lots of nfo here for you.

·
Shaking the Bush Boss
9,740 Posts
Welcome to the ORG......checkout the CPA foroum.....I lived off of HWY 49, across from terminal trucking for 2-3 years, awhile back.

·
Premium Member
9,097 Posts
Welcome to Powerstroke.org
:welcome1::welcome2::welcome1::welcome2::welcome1::welcome2::welcome1:​

·
Premium Member
17,255 Posts
:welcome1:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts