Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Micah. I am semi new to this site but not to trucks. I bought a 2001 ford F-250 in january. It had almost 80k miles on it. Its an extended cab long bed and 4x4 ofcourse. It has the indestructable 7.3 liter powerstroke in her. She ran great until about a week ago. Transmission went out and she only had 85k on her. What a bummer. But I am getting one installed tomorrow so its not bad. It currently has a 5" exhaust with straight pipe. Not sure how it sounds because right after I put it on(and I mean within minutes) the transmission took a crap. I have an edge juice with attitude programmer sitting right by my computer in my room waiting for installation when I get my truck back. And that is all the mods for now. If anyone has any thoughts or ideas for me, I would love to hear them. And comments are great too. Thanks for reading.

·
Premium Member
9,097 Posts
Welcome to Powerstroke.org
:welcome1::welcome2::welcome1::welcome2::welcome1::welcome2::welcome1:​

·
Registered
578 Posts
:ORG welcome: micha have fun

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks to all that posted. After only reviewing this site for a couple of months and being a member for about a week, I have come to realize how awesome this site is and how great it is that people help out eachother and how fast they do it. I wished other sites operated like this. But then again, those people probably drive chevy's anyways...

·
Registered
521 Posts
Welcome to another AZ member. Where about are you?

We have several local events, hopfully we can see you at one soon.

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
welcome to the site

·
Registered
521 Posts
Lake Havasu would be a good place to be right now. It is 113* on my patio right now. I would sure love to go out skiing. :thumb:

·
She's paid for!!!!!!
661 Posts
:ORG welcome:

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
WELCOME TO THE ORG MICAH!!

·
Premium Member
14,491 Posts
:welcome1::welcome1::welcome1::welcome1::welcome1::welcome1:

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks guys. I got my truck back today, so stoked. Put the chip in as well. She blows a nice cloud of smoke. And seems to run great. chip started setting the service engine light though. Oh well.

·
Premium Member
17,255 Posts
:welcome1::welcome2::welcome1::welcome2:

·
Other vehicle is an F250
18,320 Posts

·
BIG TRUCK, SMALL DRIVER
5,877 Posts
:welcome1: Welcome to the ORG.!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts