Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is everyone ready for the heat wave for the next few days.... record temps to be set?:crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy: Wasn't it just snowing a month ago and now we'll be over 90 deg ???:crazy::crazy::crazy:

All my windows are open now (no air conditioning) and all curtains and windows to be shut first thing in the morning. brrrr but it will help tomorrow.

·
Infidel
5,166 Posts
It'll get ya' ready for Texas temps in August in case you decide to come don here and visit us. Plus putting up with heat builds character. That what my Drill Instructors in boot used to say.
Craig

·
Registered
3,150 Posts
I'm leaving for Puerto Vallarta at 8am tommorrow. How cool do you think it will be down there? Kinda like the surface of the sun.:doh:

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
Steady 40-50 degrees here :woot:

·
Premium Member
11,178 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
beat the heat, go for the coast, Lincoln City / Neskowin only a short run from Salem
Gary

·
Registered
234 Posts
88 here in kfalls and I don't have a/c but I do have 5 windows in my rig and I'll be driving fast today for some cool air plus I can here the sweet turbo to

·
Premium Member
14,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I think Summer is over everyone! :dunno::rofl:

This pic is RIGHT NOW on one of the passes. Snow level down to 3500 ft.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Is Global Warming over too?:dunno:

·
Registered
454 Posts
You can keep the snow it will come here soon enough. 90 here today severe thunder storms predicted with hail.:dunno: :crazy:

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
I don't recall? Seems like it snowed every time Al Gore spoke.:hehe:

The British say that 2 yrs ago marked peek temps. Now things are cooling off. Thay seem to be right to me.

Al Gore and company haven't been able to explaine atmaspere warming on other planets that don't burn fossol fuel.:dunno::doh::doh:

·
Premium Member
14,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Snowman are you in WA right now or AK?

·
Registered
285 Posts
if you believe the "inventor of the internet"

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Id take the snow from ya, we got hit hard with rain in wisconsin. Lake Delton about an our away from me had a dam wash out and the whole lake drained out, took 4 houses with it. Its been on the news all the time.

·
Premium Member
14,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Id take the snow from ya, we got hit hard with rain in wisconsin. Lake Delton about an our away from me had a dam wash out and the whole lake drained out, took 4 houses with it. Its been on the news all the time.
From the weather here the past week, looks like you might have more bad stuff headed your way.:(

1 - 18 of 18 Posts