Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
$350 OBO
Headwaters Seat Covers, LLC is a small business out of Montana. I discovered them 10 years. I have put their seat covers on all 3 of the Ford trucks I have owned. Headwaters Seat Covers are the BEST seat covers money can by hands down. Made out of Cordura, they are perfect for outdoorsmen!

These seat covers are in GREAT shape. I spent right at $700 for them 3 years ago. I am selling them because I bought a new 2017 F-250 and ordered a new set.

Directions on how to install them can be found on their site. Just so you know, these seat covers are a tight fit and they take some time and patience to install but you will LOVE the end result. I was also told that if you have cloth interior instead of leather (which mine had) then the headrest might be a little loose.

These are the custom options I went with:

Driver hanging knee pocket/pistol, Driver & passenger back map pockets and Driver & passenger bow scabbards for right or left handed bows.

These have been cleaned and sanitized ready to ship. If you have any questions please let me know, if I don't have the answer feel free to contact Paul or any of his friendly staff at Headwaters. Thank you for looking!

Go to: www.headwatersseatcovers.com for more info.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts