Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,989 Posts
Heads up my fellow San Antonians and anyone who may be coming to visit our fair city this weekend.

MySA.com: Metro | State
THAT is such BS. I got a right to refuse a breathalyzer and anything else I dont wanna do. This is stretching their "powers" a little far to me.

·
Registered
2,306 Posts
I see it both ways. You should have that right to refuse. But I lost a friend who was 8 months pregnant to a drunk driver. So I would rather you not be drinking and driving to begin with. His F350 destroyed her civic and she never stood a chance. Is that something you would want to live with? Probably not. Im not going to preach to ya cause I love a drink as much as the next guy. I dont want to lose anymore friends so I hope everyone will be carefull this weekend.

·
Raging Lunatic
8,803 Posts
SA is not the only city doing that this weekend Dallas, Irving, and a quite a few others. I guess social drinking is now on their hit list too.
I'm just curious when will they stop, we are supposed to have liberties right?

·
Registered
3,989 Posts
I see it both ways. You should have that right to refuse. But I lost a friend who was 8 months pregnant to a drunk driver. So I would rather you not be drinking and driving to begin with. His F350 destroyed her civic and she never stood a chance. Is that something you would want to live with? Probably not. Im not going to preach to ya cause I love a drink as much as the next guy. I dont want to lose anymore friends so I hope everyone will be carefull this weekend.
Its not about whether its right or wrong to drink and drive. I dont believe you should get plastered and then load up and haul a$$. But it is about stretching the powers of the law to far and taking liberties away that are not their to take away. Martial law. Your life being ran by the government.

I think should be posted in the political thread and see what kind of reactions it gets. :nod:

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Its not about whether its right or wrong to drink and drive. I dont believe you should get plastered and then load up and haul a$$. But it is about stretching the powers of the law to far and taking liberties away that are not their to take away. Martial law. Your life being ran by the government.

I think should be posted in the political thread and see what kind of reactions it gets. :nod:
Ok... Thought you were supposed to be heading for the river?

·
Registered
3,989 Posts
Ok... Thought you were supposed to be heading for the river?
oh yeah! i forgot! :hehe: no...just gotta work some today til about noon and then will be heading out! :thumb:

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Cool... How did the install go?

Have I just hijacked my own thread?:dunno::hehe:

·
Registered
3,196 Posts
oh yeah! i forgot! :hehe: no...just gotta work some today til about noon and then will be heading out! :thumb:
Man, Have a ball, If you see me driving around, HONK. I got to run to the lake with a customer this afternoon.

Enjoy the river.:thumb:

·
Registered
3,989 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts