Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
0 Posts
I was under the impression that they will work on an 04 with a little modification to the header panel.

·
Super Moderator
13,238 Posts
they should work, i know a guy who has an 02 i believe and he modded his to accept 05 headlights.

·
Super Moderator
13,238 Posts
if i had extra $$$$ i would get them bud. im a little strapped right now! sorry. how much are you asking???

·
Super Moderator
13,238 Posts
man, wish i had the dough! i really want to put some 05 headlights on the truck. good luck sellin them!

·
Registered
370 Posts
Yes sir! The com. name you see is the name of the warehouse it came from. The sticker specifically says they are for superduty headlights, which is F-series.
Maybe my question was misunderstood. I need to know if they are Genuine Ford Motor Company headlights. Not aftermarket that says they fit on F250s.

·
Registered
138 Posts
I would buy them...but i wrecked my truck thursday night, i will know for sure tomorrow if its totalled or not.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Yes sir! The com. name you see is the name of the warehouse it came from. The sticker specifically says they are for superduty headlights, which is F-series.
i think daboostcreep's question was misunderstood. not for nothin or to be negative, but just because it says that it fits the super duty, doesnt mean its a genuine ford part. if they were genuine Ford Id be interested as well..

1 - 13 of 13 Posts