Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there a performance company out there that will just bundle a kit together to bulletproof the six0? From the head gaskets and oil cooler up? And is there an oil cooler besides factory that works and doesn't cost 2300bucks and removes the factory fog lights? Let me know y'all's thoughts or info on this

·
Registered
791 Posts
Is there a performance company out there that will just bundle a kit together to bulletproof the six0? From the head gaskets and oil cooler up? And is there an oil cooler besides factory that works and doesn't cost 2300bucks and removes the factory fog lights? Let me know y'all's thoughts or info on this
Yes but most "solution" kits can be had for cheaper if you piece together yourself. Also I think the factory oil cooler is pretty good. Look at bulletproof diesel for good stuff and IPR. Some guys with more knowledge should chime in also

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
502 Posts
This is the cheapest one I found, there may be a better deal out there though. Just be weary, there's a lot of kits that come with an OEM cooler, but have black onyx head gaskets. Same for a lot of "OEM head gasket" kits, a lot come with Dorman oil coolers.

This one has both OEM oil cooler and OEM head gaskets.

Ford 6 0L Powerstroke Diesel Head Gasket Oil Cooler Replacement Arp Stud Kit | eBay

It's cheaper to put it together yourself though.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Cheapest I've seen

Here's the least expensive place for "one stop shop" I've seen yet. They list and sell Bullet Proof Diesel products and use what they sell to fix customer vehicles. They list on Ebay but have cheaper prices on their website. I'll be buying all my stuff from them in the near future (I've only had my 6.0L for 2 weeks).

Product List -        New England Performance Products, LLC

You pretty much need everything they offer unless you've already done a few upgrades to your truck. Their prices are the lowest I've seen advertised on the Web for most of the OEM items. They're only slightly higher on one or two items ($425 for ARP kit vs. $420) and OEM Oil cooler is cheaper elsewhere.

Good Luck

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bulletproof diesel set me up with EVERYTHING I need scoop to nuts 3200$ super nice on the phone would recommend them to anyone!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts